This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • mouze101
    User
    Member since November 17, 2017

banned alt acco: https://bf4db.com/player/1705439673

"main" acco: https://bf4db.com/player/951475266

Ban reason: suspicious stats, autoban

Ban is mainly just from my type-95b1 hskr, some times i just like to spice up the game and try only play hs, think thats still allowed.

mouze101

• mouze101
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

Please claim your battlelog soldiers (that is your alt and your main) on your BF4DB profile, so we know that we are talking to the actual owner of the accounts

• mouze101
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Hello. It seems you were banned by the site bot 6 months ago. If you could provide us with gameplay of you achieving this kind of performance for us to review it would be appreciated. We would like to see the processes your computer is running before and after the round as well as the battlereport.

• mouze101
    User

i have now claimed that. Finding that report or those hskr would be pain since time has passed. Yes as soon as bf4bd came back "6 months ago" i looked my status, showed cheat score 30% refresh page and it was 100% and i was gg. 

• mouze101
    Administrator

Did you killtrade with the type-95b1 ?

• mouze101
    User

killtrade? might be , "killtrade when both kill another same time" .. you mean statspadding ? no , actual gameplay

• mouze101
    Administrator

Then please provide us with gameplay, as Burt asked. Record with an external cam, keyboard, mouse and screen clearly visible. Record from the boot of the PC till the end of the game. Use the type95, and recreate the stats on your profile as close as possible.

I will give you one week to gather the footage. Please confirm that you have read this post.

• mouze101
    User

you guys want me to record blood pressure and heart rate too? best i can do is only record gameplay with shadowplay.

• mouze101
    Administrator

Shadowplay can be manipulated. Therefor, an external cam. Your face does not need to be visible.

Your stats must have been even higher then now, cause your current stats would not have triggered an autoban. Stats that trigger an autoban are far above average, and most of the time a result of statpadding or cheating.

If you are not able to get the footage the way we ask, the appeal will be denied. Both your accounts will be banned.

• mouze101
    User

well then forget about this appeal.

m8 suggest me to try remove this ban and now i did, this has no affect to me.

• mouze101
    Administrator

You have a chance to get it removed. If I were you, I would take that chance. We have had cases like yours, they were able to get what we asked for. What we ask is not impossible.

• mouze101
    User

so you guys expect me to record what 3 cam setup to prove i am not cheating? send them via mail to me and ill rec or just come visit me and watch me play, that is not impossible right.

• mouze101
    Administrator

You can record your screen, mouse and keyboard with one cam, it has been done before.

Last time I ask, are you going to do it or not?

• mouze101
    User

nope, since it seems to be impossible at the moment. Can u guys while your at it ,change reason to "multihack /pb banned" having only "suspious stats" is kinda lame.
  • mouze101
    Administrator

Ban reason will stay as it is. Please read our ban and appeal policies to prevent further issues with our service.

APPEAL DENIED