This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Pricier
    Banned
    Member since July 29, 2020

Soldier Name : Pricier
    Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile :
    https://bf4db.com/player/1003723486426
    Have You Claimed Your Soldier : yes
    Appeal : ok, now i am starting to think you're all just a joke and full of shit. My account was linked to 2 accounts that i've never owned and you guys have no right to ban someone innocent. @Angry_Cuban13 u're a joke of admin and i've seen you do so many wrongful bans and i'm not the only one who sees and thinks that, you should either retire or get removed from staff because you are a risk to anyone playing this game.

i'd like to know where you got this link from because searching up my IP address on your database and multiple other databases such as searching my PB GUID on pbbans MPI with a streaming lite admin account&battlefield.agency clearly shows i only have 1 account, so your database is either wrong or this is just another daily basis nonsense manual ban coming from angry cuban.

is this just an assumption? i thought you guys dind't work with assumptions but with evidences.
    if you can't provide proof that i am linked to these players here in this post and the only "evidence" you have is an assumption from him & a group of people like volt confessed/commented about my ban on discord this is just wrong. Your service shouldn't rely on assumptions to make bans but with concrete evidence.
    zMkHPMF.png,  i think no one should trust your service anymore, Your database doesn't lie and i've been applied a nonsense manual ban and you're all now just banning people based on what you hear about players and assumptions without providing a piece of evidence.

• Pricier
    Banned

RstBN1X.png

here's a screenshot of my ip search on your entire database and where are these two accounts linked to me? i don't see it.

• Pricier
    Banned

battlefield.agency apparently has a much better link system than you do (manual ban from badmin btw) from what i can see, and where the fuck are these other 2 accounts linked to me on their database as well?

PUnRHnA.png

• Pricier
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Do not reply on appeals if you aren’t staff. 

• Pricier
    Banned

i see where this is going now, someone came to me and was helpful enough to tell me my steam link is the reason of all this mess. i've found out from who this link is related and it was previously owned by a friend of mine who is banned here and it's now causing me trouble. so i'll just leave this here an yall can have fun translating because this is not my job.
    A7uU2qk.png

first of all i know the dude from ages and i know what he did, he is a close friend but i don't care about what he does or what he did and i've recently moved to his city. We've never shared accounts or played at LAN so there is absolutely no fucking way i am linked to him i've only played with him while i was still in brazil.

you just assumed i am him because of our similar competitive gameplay & competitive teams, well let me tell you what brazi's player community is very united and there's not a lot of platoons there and AsO had it's own 64 player locker in south america  we had 2 full platoons of AsO members and anyone that played in their server's could join the clan if they fit the requirements, nowadays they are not an active community and don't play anymore.
    aT also had a 64 OP locker server with no explosives and a giant member count and was one of the biggest platoon of sweats only players in SA and literally anyone could join.
    ACE clan allows anyone to join as long as they are skilled vehicle players, it is one of the largest vehicle based platoons in south america together with "oNe squad" platoon.

you can go ahead and contact the founders and ask them who i am and who the other guy was, he even owned an OP locker server in brazil but i'm not here to snitch anyone with ips, all i can do is login on my previous account from where i am now and find battlereports playing simultaneously with this guy who is banned.

i still have my old account from brazil that i never logged in since i arrived here and i will keep it that way if this stupid ban does not get declined.

This steam account was bought from the banned guy as you can see and we're not the same person. what else do you need? paypal logs? fucking bank money transfer log? access to my discord account?

• Pricier
    Administrator
    Member since August 14, 2017

You can start by linking all the accounts that belong to you btw. It's clear this "Pricier" account is your smurf and we won't process your appeal until you do so.

• Pricier
    Banned

i have claimed my previous account, do i need to join a server to refresh my old ip with the new one after my moving or is this enough?
    i can provide multiple battlereports of me playing on my main "akalC3" simultaneously with the player lIllIIllIllllIll (aka 1Fawkes) which is linked to 59495695 (aka Skizienha)

• Pricier
    Retired Staff

Please provide said battle reports. Thanks for your patience as we work through this.

• Pricier
    Administrator

You forgot to link this account

• Pricier
    Banned

here are some battlereports of me and the banned player "lIllIIllIllllIll (aka 1Fawkes aka 59495695)" in question playing on his server:

https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/1231970394820113024/1477753636/
    https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/1232071442226279040/1477753636/
    https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/1230984048164300160/1477753636/
    https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/1230295404222965120/1477753636/
    https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/1230293384959190400/1477753636/
    and there are way more.

"

You forgot to link this account

Volt

no i did not forget to claim it, that account does not belong to me, i've borrowed my account to this friend a long time ago (around 1-2 years) and he never used my account anymore since that day "1apoka" does not belong to me, he just played on my account on his own home ip address.

• Pricier
    Administrator

Who was that friend you gave your account to?

• Pricier
    Banned

mam i am not the owner of "1Apokaaaaaa", i have never been given access to his account either, he is just a friend and like i said i gave him access to my akalC3 account and he played on it on his OWN HOME IP ADDRESS.
    why are we discussing my friendships now? what does that have to do with all this?

• Pricier
    Retired Staff

• Pricier
    Administrator

What about this account? Has the same name GU1Z3RA

https://bf4db.com/player/794792750

• Pricier
    Banned

"