This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Molosander
    User
    Member since June 20, 2020

Soldier Name: Molosander
    Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile
    https://bf4db.com/player/175746561
    Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes
    Appeal: Hello, I took a 1-2 year hiatus from playing games to seek a business venture. I recently recovered my EA account. The account settings were in Russian and the region was set to Russia as well. I assume the hack/cheat/ban reason happened while he had my account and would like it lifted. Stats reset to 2 years ago as well if that is possible. I am not sure how to prove this, perhaps IP Records or emails from EA automated system when I reclaimed my account? Help please, let me know, thank you. 

• Molosander
    Administrator
    Member since January 04, 2018

Your stats haven't moved in 4 years (proof below) so I have no reason to believe anyone has accessed your account during that 2 years hiatus, or even if someone did, they didn't play BF4 with it. Which lead to the following question : Can you explain your stats with AEK and SAR-21?

eqj0c0r.png

• Molosander
    User

Oh! Well, nevermind then. 2016 is definitely when I was using my own account. I am not sure how to read these stats? Can you explain to me what I am looking at? And why its ban worthy? Is it good? bad? My KDA is not good at all. Not sure why I would be considered for anything nefarious. I mainly used the M416, I don't remember much else about the other guns in the game.

Edit:

I think I figured out your question, on the stats page the AEK has a highlighted red number, I assume this is what is in question? After clicking on the BF4 Cheat button next to the stats(took me a minute to figure out what the acronym was for,) it looks like my headshot to kill ratio was +70% on the AEK? I have 1 hour of play on that gun according to battlelog, I have 1-2 good games and I get banned for it? I am confused. Where is the proof of cheat? SAR isn't even on that list, why does that come into play? I just looked it up and my hit rate is 25% lol 1/4 shots? This makes my headshot accuracy 18% overall. I guess it looks a little iffy, but please explain why this is bannable for having a good day of BF4 4 years ago and getting banned 1 year ago. That's when it says the banned happened on your snapshot log.

• Molosander
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

You don't get a 70% HSKR overall on the AEK off of one 1 game. You have 123 kills with it, so that means you are getting roughly  7-8 headshots for every 10 kills. That is not normal. Same thing with the SAR21 58 kills and 65% HSKR. Did you ever jump in a server with a friend to unlock attachments?

• Molosander
    User

OH MY GOSH, WE DID DO THAT! I totally forgot. So this was 4 years ago, so forgive me if I dont remember this all correctly. But I believe there was a special event with the whole space ship building map thing. I believe we were trying to get a bow or something? I think we were trying to get some achievements on a custom server. I dont remember if those guns in particular were used or if even headshots were involved but that could be it? I remember getting on a plane's only server too to get vehicle kills.

Long story short, its been 4 years. I honestly don't remember if the above scenario is even on the level, its fuzzy. I do know that if I were to cheat in a game It would be with my favorite gun and I would have a better KDA than .82 lol. Look, I loved this game, anything I can do? I def cant recreate that stat with a 4-year gap in play. 

• Molosander
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Can you find the battle reports?

• Molosander
    User

When I click on any match it says:

FAILED TO LOAD REPORT
    Could not find the Battle Report in the Statistics engine

Is there another way to look it up other than battlelog?

• Molosander
    User

Any help with this?

• Molosander
    Administrator
    Member since October 30, 2017

Longest Nemesis Killstreak 44. Feels like stat-padding is involved.

Remeber that stat-padding is still against EA's ToS and can lead to a Fairfight stat-reset.

Appeal Approved - Flagged for stat-padding.