This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • BoyarVV
    User
    Member since June 19, 2020

Soldier Name: BoyarVV
    Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile
    https://bf4db.com/player/1057375951
    Have You Claimed Your Soldier: YES
    Appeal: I’ve never used cheats in my life, what’s captured on the video is a game bug, and developers must be punished for this, not an honest player! I accidentally hit the train, but I understand how it happened! if you need proof, I can provide! My other statistics suggest that I play the battlefield professionally and I hate cheaters myself! I have my own server and the best BF4 clans of hardcore can vouch for me...

• BoyarVV
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Can you explain how you found yourself inside the train and why didn't you try to get out of it?

• BoyarVV
    User

I can not write it for everyone! only in private messages because after reading this - any noob will be able to get inside the train, I do not want to spoil the game for other players! can i write a private message? and describe this story there? because if I write this information for everyone, it will ruin the balance of the game and you will have to ban many other people!!!

where can I privately describe the situation to you?

• BoyarVV
    User

I sent a discord message! can we talk there? I shot a video and uploaded it to a file hosting service! I can send the link only by personal message! and only for personal viewing!

• BoyarVV
    User

Hello! what about my ban? I’ve already prepared everything, i am just need to understand where to send the link so you can watch the video!

• BoyarVV
    User
    Member since January 08, 2019

Pretty sure you can post it here in this thread. :) 

• BoyarVV
    User

"

Pretty sure you can post it here in this thread. :) 

icecold991
    Of course, I can publish it here, but the consequences can be terrible, up to the death of such a map as Golmud railway))) I'm waiting for a response from the administrators BF4DB!

• BoyarVV
    User

Hello! Excuse me, admins forgot about me? I am ready to upload a video wherever you say! The video is ready for a long time! I would like to get a pass to the servers, because I do not break the rules! thank you in advance!

• BoyarVV
    User

"

Can you explain how you found yourself inside the train and why didn't you try to get out of it?

Angry_Cuban13
    Guys, you definitely haven’t forgotten about me? To play on my own server I have to disable BF4DB... it's not even funny...

I can upload the video right here, but it will ruin the game for many other people, but this resource was created to save players from this! understand me how to get inside the train, at the moment only I know, and I would not want to make a guide about this, so that tomorrow, hundreds of noobs start to ride on the train, preventing honest players from playing...

I am ready to send a link with a video in a private message, just tell me where to send?!
    Respectfully - BoyarVV!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iXF48I56-VvCklVEcB_bmuDU9RdLJO-A/view?usp=sharing

• BoyarVV
    User
    Member since June 26, 2020

(sorry wrong posts)

• BoyarVV
    Retired Staff

Sorry you have not gotten a response. We've been inundated with appeals this week and we are trying to get them resolved. You don't need to disable BF4DB on your own server, you can add yourself to a server whitelist if you wish while still maintaining the BF4DB protection.

• BoyarVV
    User

"

Sorry you have not gotten a response. We've been inundated with appeals this week and we are trying to get them resolved. You don't need to disable BF4DB on your own server, you can add yourself to a server whitelist if you wish while still maintaining the BF4DB protection.

Angry_Cuban13

I understand that you have a lot of work, and thank you for answering me, but I would like to understand where I should upload the video I prepared in order to prove that I am not a cheater!?

• BoyarVV
    Retired Staff

You should upload to Youtube, thanks.

• BoyarVV
    User

"

You should upload to Youtube, thanks.

Angry_Cuban13

but even with access via a link to YouTube - many people will see this video from here, don`t you think that this will become a problem in the future? because it’s impossible to control everyone anyway, and Golmud is one of the best BF4 map... 

I would not want that people stop playing on this map from this mistake! because getting inside the train is incredibly easy, and if this information falls into the bad hands - this can be a big problem for many players who love this map...

P.S. The YouTube link is ready, if you think that displaying it here will not be a problem in the future - I can write it here...

• BoyarVV
    Retired Staff

Upload it to YouTube, make it unlisted, and PM me the link to it on Discord.

Appeal approved.