This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • grAfx
    User
    Member since May 16, 2019

Soldier Name: Nizhnevartosk
    Link to BF4DB Soldier Profile: https://bf4db.com/player/1804149534
    Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes
    Appeal:

Dear BF4DB administrator (Sorry for my bad English), 4 months have passed since my ban, the reason for my ban is not clear and it is extremely unfair to me and what I dedicated to the game. I am an honest player and I am always a type of player, which explains why my accumulated kd is average, but that doesn't incriminate me: not just because someone has an average kd, someone is cheating, I worked so hard to get a kd best when using vehicles, “armored tanks cannot be killed by rifles” and I just liked to play as a tank or drive LAVs or other things, to get cool stats for all the games I played as some type of vehicle player. love this game, so I couldn't cheat. If those are the reasons for my prohibition, I think I explained, I believe that a player who argued fiercely with me and therefore hates because of it came to report me or something, this is just a vindictive and illegal report in my head, someone doesn't it's a hack since you were killed by it and you have a higher rating or something, that doesn't allow someone to think that whoever kills you is a cheat, come to think of it, I'm respectful of all of you who want explanations about this ban, but also furious as an honest player who loves bf4 as part of the entertainment of life banned in the wrong way, I hope you can answer me soon about the explanations for my ban, I also request to lift my unfair ban. Respect and thanks.

• grAfx
    Administrator
    Member since October 30, 2017

• grAfx
    User

"
    Riotranz
    So that means that a pro player s cannot win a KD of 4.68. Almost 80% of the players on the server are low ranked, I am not stupid enough to use cheating to kill low rank.
    For 2Clint2's comment with tears, this linked account is not my property, one thing has nothing to do with the other.

I ask you to review the situation. Respect and thanks.
    No Spam/flood

• grAfx
    Administrator

"
    So that means that a pro player s cannot win a KD of 4.68. Almost 80% of the players on the server are low ranked, I am not stupid enough to use cheating to kill low rank.
    For 2Clint2's comment with tears, this linked account is not my property, one thing has nothing to do with the other.

No Spam/flood

grAfx

No, it's not about K/D.

It's about HSKR, to be precise, ~60% HSKR on carbines and assault rilfes as shown in your battlereports I linked.

• grAfx
    User

"

"

No Spam/flood

grAfx

No, it's not about K/D.

It's about HSKR, to be precise, ~60% HSKR on carbines and assault rilfes as shown in your battlereports I linked.

Riotranz
    A few years ago, I did over 55% HSKR on Operation Metro 3200 tickets. For those who played with me and who knew me, they said it was a normal percentage and even in an unofficial tournament I performed 49% HSKR.
    I already used macro (A mouse configuration to control the raising of the crosshairs) in the BF4 Beta and also in the BF3, but I had stopped using it to start training to hold the crosshairs.

• grAfx
    Administrator

"

A few years ago, I did over 55% HSKR on Operation Metro 3200 tickets. For those who played with me and who knew me, they said it was a normal percentage and even in an unofficial tournament I performed 49% HSKR.

I already used macro (A mouse configuration to control the raising of the crosshairs) in the BF4 Beta and also in the BF3, but I had stopped using it to start training to hold the crosshairs.

grAfx

I'll pretend that I haven't seen that you admitted using a macro (since it's against EA's ToS which CAN make you receive a fair ban).

I'll just ask a video replicating the performance in this specific battlereport instead.

https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/1193325760893888640/1804149534/

Use the same weapon (ACW-R / SCAR-H ? ) and achieve similar stats ( ~ 4 K/D, ~ 62% HSKR, ~ 5.35 KPM, ~22% ACC, etc. )

Only the game sound should be recorded in the video. Minimal resolution required is 720p.

Upload the video to Youtube with 72 hours. If you agreed to this, your ban would be lifted for 72 hours for you to record the footage.

• grAfx
    User

"

"

grAfx

I'll pretend that I haven't seen that you admitted using a macro (since it's against EA's ToS which CAN make you receive a fair ban).

I'll just ask a video replicating the performance in this specific battlereport instead.

https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/1193325760893888640/1804149534/

Use the same weapon (ACW-R / SCAR-H ? ) and achieve similar stats ( ~ 4 K/D, ~ 62% HSKR, ~ 5.35 KPM, ~22% ACC, etc. )

Only the game sound should be recorded in the video. Minimal resolution required is 720p.

Upload the video to Youtube with 72 hours. If you agreed to this, your ban would be lifted for 72 hours for you to record the footage.

Riotranz
    Hi Riotranz, I read your message on the BF4DB forum, I'm grAfx. You know what? I can't record a video in 720p quality on BF4 and also how will I record being banned from most servers? In my opinion, you should have a little more consensus when it comes to banning an innocent person. Nowadays I have a horrible computer to record, with a video card that does not support Shadowplay because my old computer I had sold to help my parents who were in serious trouble. Have good sense, because here in Brazil things are not cheap, everything is very expensive.

Respect and thanks.

• grAfx
    Administrator

Judging from the battlereports there's a high potential that hacking is involved in your gameplay. The burden of proving your innocence is now on you.

So if you can't record a video, your appeal will be denied.

• grAfx
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Appeal Denied.