This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • static1120
    User
    Member since August 06, 2017

Hello 

My battlefield 4 ID is static1120
    My GUID is a520e95f0209d34cc72ce52cdb5ef783

little background
    3 weeks ago I was reported by a server admin on this website, I was playing Team death match on a server with around 8-10 people, I honestly had the most amazing squad that day we where doing amazing. constant communication and help, that lead us to doing an extremely well job. I was playing and talking with my squad when I suddenly get kicked, saying I have been banned by an admin. I was very upset that an admin would ban someone just because they are doing very good at a game, (well in reality he probably assumed I was cheating when I really wasn't)
    Im not sure if this admin was the same one who filed the report on me here, but it happened at around the same time. I tried to join the server again and would get kicked and saw BF4DB on the chat before getting kicked and that lead me here.

After realizing my GUID was blacklisted I made an account here and noticed there was a ban on GGC almost 3-4 months ago, this made me think the admin cross-checked with other 3rd party banning sites, saw that I was in their blacklist and was enough to assume I was cheating when he banned me from his server and reported me here.

I got in contact with GGC to ban my appeal

This is the conversation we had 

[ Staffnote; Screenshots removed due to request by GGC. ]

Here is what I was able to find when he told me the file name 

if its a bit hard to see the image I had to right click and go open in a new tab, to view it off imgur. 

• static1120
    MXT
    User
    Member since May 05, 2017

Hey there!

As you seem to have been kicked by PunkBuster from a gameserver for an MD5 Tool I would recommend you appeal this violation directly at Evenbalance.

https://www.evenbalance.com/troubleticket/new_ticket.php

Use this link to submit a trouble ticket and provide them with all the information you have. If they admit that your violation has been triggered by non-cheating software used for NZXT Case RBG lighting head towards GGC and show them your successful Evenbalance appeal. Once both Evenbalance AND GGC lift your Violation we will do the same.

Feel free to create another appeal with your successful Evenbalace appeal + GGC appeal attached but only if said appeal was approved by both Evenbalance and GGC as third party mirror.

As for now,

Ban appeal denied, waiting for Evenbalance confirmation.

• static1120
    Retired Staff

We are reopening this ban pending further investigation. 
  • static1120
    Director

I installed the CAM software and it does include the .dll from the MD5 tool. It is just a third-party library used in a lot of other software.

URp4r89.jpg

The report as been set as investigating. We will look further into this issue.

• static1120
    User

ticket send denied

• static1120
    MXT
    User

We looked into this matter and came to the same conclusion as GGC,

this violation has been triggered by cheatsoftware and not by the hue+ module.

Appeal denied, Ban reinstated.