This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Trivona
    User
    Member since July 19, 2019

Soldier Name: SilentMarket

Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile: 

https://bf4db.com/player/843023194 

https://bf4db.com/player/1583064088

Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes

Appeal: Two accounts got banned. Reported by the same person. 

I asked EA to transfer the previous account to a new account to just play the game. The 2nd account was reported as well.

There are only a few servers in APAC and the same players are confronted quite often. Some of them are fanatic of banning.

I don't know how it got approved for "ban" in the first place. No cheats what so ever.

Anyway, my mouse DPI setting is 16000, the in-game sensitivity is near zero, which is more fine-tuned and precise.

This is why I got high accuracy. 

• Trivona
    User
    Member since May 03, 2019

*Ahem*
    Just as a heads up - 
    Make sure you read the appeal rules
    • YOU MUST CLAIM YOUR ACCOUNT BEFORE WE CAN PROCESS YOUR APPEAL. When you search for your soldier to link in the appeal below, click the large blue CLAIM button on that profile. We can only process appeals for the owner of the account. Claiming the account verifies that we are dealing with the account owner. If you do not claim your soldier prior to submitting your appeal, it will make the process take longer. If it is not claimed within 24 hours, the appeal will be denied. 

How to claim a soldier

• Trivona
    User

"
    *Ahem*
    Just as a heads up - 
    Make sure you read the appeal rules
    • YOU MUST CLAIM YOUR ACCOUNT BEFORE WE CAN PROCESS YOUR APPEAL. When you search for your soldier to link in the appeal below, click the large blue CLAIM button on that profile. We can only process appeals for the owner of the account. Claiming the account verifies that we are dealing with the account owner. If you do not claim your soldier prior to submitting your appeal, it will make the process take longer. If it is not claimed within 24 hours, the appeal will be denied. 

How to claim a soldier

Megumemed

Only one of them is claimed. Level 25.
    EA helped me to transfer the game to a new account. The other one is gone.
    It is as a result of your 3rd party banning system. And I lost 82 level character without any cheating, thanks to the contribution of yours.

• Trivona
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Claim ALL of your accounts or your appeal will not be processed.

• Trivona
    User

"

Claim ALL of your accounts or your appeal will not be processed.

Angry_Cuban13
    The other account is disabled by EA as the content of games were transferred. It no longer holds a password or anything.
    That account cannot be claimed as the password is not there anymore. 
    In the initial request, I only require to lift the ban on one account.
    Then you requested me to lift another account. I told you I've argued with the moderators with the previous account and got no result of it.
    The previous account is disabled and the content is transferred. Then the same fanatic reported me once again.
    This situation is a result of your 3rd party system's doings. Isn't it hard to understand the point?
    If you want me to claim a disabled account, show me the exact technical details of how to claim a disabled one.