This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • NarcWahlberg
    User
    Member since April 23, 2018

So last night I received a bf4db ban. At first I didn’t realize what was going on because I don’t use battlelog & it kept saying I was kicked by admin. So I asked a platoon mate of mine who is also an admin. He stated I had bigger problems than what I thought. So I tried to join a server through battlelog & discovered problem. 

First of all this is wrong. I don’t hack or use esp like claimed. I watched each video & I don’t see what was claimed. 

In the video where it says I’m tracking through the mountain, that’s not what is going on. Look again & you will see I’m scanning the the cliff ledge. I do that EVERY time I round that corner. 

In the second video where I shoot guy through the screen, you will clearly see I’m shooting at him before he goes behind the screen & see that I just sprayed & prayed. 

The person who reported these false claims has had it out for me for awhile now. I was even warned by admins that MooGooFryPan was trying to get me banned from the server.  Well she succeeded & also got me kicked from my platoon.   I did nothing wrong but made an enemy. You will see that I belong to several platoons & some of them are anti-cheat platoons. 

Mom pretty sure this won’t be lifted because I was told these things rarely get lifted & once someone says you cheat you are permanently labeled a cheater. 

Thank you for your time & let me know if there’s anything else I can provide to prove my innocence. 

• NarcWahlberg
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

They rarely get lifted because they’re 95% cheaters. 4% are those who stat padded, had a PB violation, or picked up a cheaters kit. 1% is what we made a mistake on. I assume you forgot to read the tutorial on how to submit an appeal, but since you claimed your soldier, we’ll let it slide.

We will take a look at it, although there is an issue with at least one linked account we found for you, but it will be double checked and we will let you know.

• NarcWahlberg
    User

Thank you. I did read the tutorial, but I guess I missed something. I apologize. 

• NarcWahlberg
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

"

Thank you. I did read the tutorial, but I guess I missed something. I apologize. 

TeamRubicon
    https://bf4db.com/player/1720659883

Is this account related to you, or is it yours too?

• NarcWahlberg
    User

I don’t think I can claim it.  Just tried to. 
  • NarcWahlberg
    User

Any news guys?

• NarcWahlberg
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

"

Any news guys?

NarcWahlberg

Re-opened case till we are done with reviewing the footage. You will not get kicked while this is in progress. We will come to a conclusion asap.

• NarcWahlberg
    User

Thank You!  I appreciate it!

• NarcWahlberg
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Video has been reviewed by other staff members.

Appeal Denied.