This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • xGrill_Kohlex
    User
    Member since March 24, 2019

Soldier Name: xGrill_Kohlex
    Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile:
    https://bf4db.com/player/252969042
    Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes
    Appeal:

First im bad in english but i try my best.

I also used your video tutorial to make this thread.

I play BF series on PC since 2007 (bf2-bfbc2-bf3-bf4-bf1-bfv) and play mainly as vehicle user or commander. i always appreciate teamhelp (repairs, healing, reviving, objectives, squad play).

I love that you can destroy the map and make a more beautiful battlefield, i love the sounds from the tanks, the guns, the explosions and much more.

So yesterday i wanted to try to play bfv again and origin told me im not allowed to login in my account i checked also the steam, uplay, blizzard and epic launcher ... i got a virus for a few day´s and reinstalled my win system.

Steam, Uplay and Blizzard are not hacked because 2way security.

Origin and Epic are hacked ... i got them back after i reseted my passwords and i did also the 2way-security on it.

I played bf4 since a year ago bacause im not a big fan anymore of PvP because i rage to much in this games that i told to my friends i only play the story ... now i have bfv and played a little bit in PvP and it was fun so will today play it again but (and here is the problem) I´m a fair player and hate hackers/cheaters because hackers dont have skill or anything the bring people like me and other in rage mode and destroy the fun on the game.

Im here because a friend told me that i was banned and i see the last battlereports ... i never have the skill to get kills like 75/2 or something ... if i have a good run i can get maybe k20 d17 because im going to work and dont have the time to lern the perfect gameplay.

I only play bfv and not bf4 and i dont have bf4 installed but i have a banned status on bf4 so is there any way we can remove the ban because i dont want get banned in bfv and when i will play bf4 again in the future to see the big house is crashing and have fun with tanks and explosions i dont wont to get banned.

If i can do something to show u that im not a hacker please let me now.

xGrill_Kohlex
  • xGrill_Kohlex
    Administrator
    Member since January 04, 2018

Don't worry about your ban here as it won't ban you from BFV.
  • xGrill_Kohlex
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

https://bf4db.com/forum/thread/hacked-accounts-1174

Unfortunately for you we do not unban hacked accounts. As said above, the ban won't transfer to BFV.

APPEAL DENIED