This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Sandal-Senpai
    User
    Member since October 15, 2018

Reason: PunkBuster kicked player 'Sandal-Senpai' (for 1 minute) ... Cheater banned by GGC-Stream.NET. Ban on GUID 4572e40369614701e2f42867821dfba3. Contact GGC-Stream.NET for details. [Admin Decision] or/PunkBuster Server: VIOLATION (AIMBOT) #52120: Sandal-Senpai (slot #28) Violation (AIMBOT) #52120 [4572e40369614701e2f42867821dfba3(-) 185.156.33.143:3660] Im not sure which should I use so used both

My profile: https://bf4db.com/player/ban/1054312369

https://bf4db.com/player/1054312369 

I'm not sure what else to post. but either way. I have been banned like 4-5 months ago for no apparent reason. I never used any cheat whatsoever and for some reason I got banned for Aimbot. My pc was a mess back then, so I didn't pay much attention to it. I got a new pc a week ago and this is the first time I use it. I have nothing but Steam and origin installed. And the PB is still detecting that I have an aimbot. I really don't know what to do to be honest. I just want to play the game but the PunkBuster won't let me. I did manage to play one round today but at the end of it I got kicked for "failing to update PB"or something like that. Is there any other info I can give to prove my innocence? If so please tell me what and how I can provide it for i'm not accustomed to digging in my reports and files.

• Sandal-Senpai
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Well, first go ahead and update Punkbuster by visiting this site.

After you update, I assume this is a fresh install right? Go ahead and try to join an official server as most populated servers will be BF4DB protected.

Once you join an official server, copy/paste your pbcl.log on this appeal thread to see if you continue to get the violation.

If you no longer trigger this violation it might help us narrow down what is falsely triggering it in our opinion.

Additionally, please start an appeal with EvenBalance by visiting here.

Please copy/paste your violation code on your ticket and ask them if it could have been triggered in error.

PunkBuster Server: VIOLATION (AIMBOT) #52120: Sandal-Senpai (slot #28) Violation (AIMBOT) #52120 [4572e40369614701e2f42867821dfba3(-) 185.156.33.143:3660]

Has your account been accessed from anywhere else? Was it compromised?

• Sandal-Senpai
    User

Rozłączenie z grą: wyrzucił cię PunkBuster. Podany powód: PunkBuster kicked player 'Sandal-Senpai' (for 1 minute) ... Cheater banned by GGC-Stream.NET. Ban on GUID 4572e40369614701e2f42867821dfba3. Contact GGC-Stream.NET for details. [Admin Decision]
  • Sandal-Senpai
    User

I think I might know what caused the ban. I like to play really competetive so sometimes I manage to get a very nice K/D. And because of that some people say "Nice Aimbot Senpai" to which I usually reply with "Thanks" as I take it as a compliment of sorts. Maybe someone took a screenshot not getting that I was joking and sent it somewhere. The PB was updated when I sent the last post. I will check the GGC and Even Balance in a minute

• Sandal-Senpai
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 16, 2018

Hiya,

I don't think so as that is no real hard evidence. There are tons of trollers in this game and they dont get banned for that. 

The admins here will probebly tell you what the ban caused or will give you an indication.

Greetings,

GoodFood2K16

• Sandal-Senpai
    User

I made an appeal at Even Balance but they haven't replied in 3 days now. Do I wait for this thread to go cold or?

• Sandal-Senpai
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

Can take up to two weeks.

• Sandal-Senpai
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

If they come back saying the violation was triggered in error, please make a new appeal. Until then, appeal denied.