This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Nik010s
    Administrator
    Member since October 30, 2017

You have received a GGC-STREAM ban based on the PunkBuster Violation.

Currently we as BF4DB don't ban people only for Violation #86001, but we also have found some of your battlereports abnormal. So we demand a video of you to make sure there is nothing convincing enough to keep your ban here.

But GGC-STREAM still bans players for Violation #86001. And as Burt mentioned, PunkBuster tends to keep kicking you from the game for this violation as well, so even if your ban got lifted here, you probably still couldn't join any or most of the servers. That's what Sovereign is trying to explain, Hope you can understand that.

• Nik010s
    User
    Member since June 26, 2018

I undersood the specifics of this matter I can assure you. And my gratitude wasn't sarcastic and I meant it.

But I hardly doubt I'll purchase another game license to start gaming from zero just to be able to fulfill your demands for video recording. Especially if problem with my 1st account could not be fixed on your end (I really got it). Can't say the possibility of another false-ban reducing my hesitations eather.

It's a pitty you ignored Burt's opinion (thanks for your support, Burt) on my reports history and you denied my offer to record BF3 instead. So each you and me have their own pictures: you insisting I'm "a dirty player" and 100% cheater considerring some of my reports (if your surety is lesser - what justification you have for your claim and accusing me with something? Just like "there is suspiciously little money in my poket than I thought so you probably stole it, send me video prooving you didn't or I threw you in jail." Is this a kind of an official court's process for your country? You are consider guilty because of personal opinion of a judge unless you prove your innosence? Don't think so). My reality is that I had a few lucky game sessions. Have you seen how much time I spend on sniper server? Sometimes rookies caming by (which isn't strange - it's hard to play agressive with bolt-sniper). Everyone has good and bad days. Sometimes someone's good ones coincide with somebody's bad.

Don't know why I'm writing it all to you - don't even hope for you to see issue with my eyes. Don't want to offence you but it's to much for my nerves. To be charged with violation for crime I hate deeply myself, which I never did and will never allow myself to due to my selfrespect.

So if you are so possitive I'm a cheater, then so be it.

• Nik010s
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Locking thread, this is going nowhere.