This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Wesch7
    User
    Member since May 21, 2018

Link to my account:
    http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/Wesch7/stats/300665536/pc/
    Ban reason:
    AIMBOT
    Appeal:
    I'm quite aggravated because of this site, I've never heard before, I'm no longer able to play, because apparently I was cheating which is just hilarious. I've never used cheats and wouldn't know how to find them either. And now I can't enjoy the game because of a faulty system. I realize it probably prtoected me from encountering cheaters, but on the other hand - here I'm an innocent player having to excuse himself for something I haven't done. I hope this problem can be resolved quickly.

• Wesch7
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

You got banned for a PB violation. Create a support ticket at evenbalance here: https://www.evenbalance.com/support.php/

When you made the ticket, PM me the link to it so I can verify if you created it correctly.

• Wesch7
    User

Thank you for a fast respone, but could you shed some light on what constitutes a PB violation?

• Wesch7
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

PunkBuster detected a program running on your PC which it has flagged as a cheat

• Wesch7
    User

Interesting. I havent installed anything last 24h, and I played yersterday just fine. Could it be a virus?
  • Wesch7
    Administrator

We do not know. Only Evenbalance knows what triggers the violation. We as 3rd party only log their kicks on servers running the BF4DB plugin.

• Wesch7
    User

Ok, I'll make the ticket then. Thanks again for your help!

• Wesch7
    User

Not to be pain in the ass, but I assumed you're the most qualified to answer:
    I posted my ticket yesterday, and didn't get any further information except acknowleding I posted my ticket. Do you have any idea how long can this procedure last? Or how can I make it quicker?

• Wesch7
    Administrator

It can take up to two weeks. Generally speaking they are faster tbough.

• Wesch7
    Administrator

I added our PB violation log to the ticket. Do not share the ticket link with anyone else besides us, GGC-stream.net and/or PBBans.com

• Wesch7
    User

Thanks!

• Wesch7
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

EvenBalance has indicated your Violation was not triggered in error, and therefore your ban will remain. If they come back and admit that it was triggered in error after researching your case more, feel free to appeal again and reference this thread. 

Until then, appeal denied.