This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • 萌新淺憶
    User
    Member since March 01, 2018

再次上诉表示非常抱歉,因为我还有一些问题

我刚刚问了EA客服,我的战地风云4并没有被PB BAN 掉,整个账号没有任何违规行为。

GGC那边我不知道什么情况,封禁时间还是2017年,而且前几天我还可以在亚洲服务器游玩,并没有什么问题(再被DB ban 掉 之前)

谢谢

I'm very sorry to appeal again because I still have some questions

I just asked EA customer service, my field of war 4 has not been PB BAN out, the entire account without any irregularities.

GGC over there I do not know what the situation, the closure time or 2017, and a few days ago I can play in the Asian server, and no problem (before being banned DB)

Thank you

• 萌新淺憶
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

GGC has logged a Punkbuster violation on your GUID. Those violations are directly logged from the server console and are streamed from Evenbalance. Evenbalance / Punkbuster does not ban your GUID, they only kick you when a violation has been triggered. GGC, PBBans and we (BF4DB) turn those kicks into bans. Appeal at GGC and Evenbalance like instructed by Riotranz, and if they admit the violation is a mistake we remove the ban.

Do not create more threads about your ban unless your appeal approved by GGC and Evenbalance. Other threads will be removed together with your forum access.

- Translator help plox :P -

• 萌新淺憶
    User
    Member since March 01, 2018

那可以给我几天么,我要向PB那边查询一次。

如果PB判定是误封的话,DB可以解除我的封禁么?

That can give me a few days, I have to check the other side of the PB.

If the PB judgment is wrongly sealed, DB can lift my ban?

• 萌新淺憶
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

"

那可以给我几天么,我要向PB那边查询一次。

如果PB判定是误封的话,DB可以解除我的封禁么?

That can give me a few days, I have to check the other side of the PB.

If the PB judgment is wrongly sealed, DB can lift my ban?

萌新淺憶
    Yes. If punkbuster says the violation was triggered in error we will lift our ban as well

• 萌新淺憶
    Administrator
    Member since October 30, 2017

Translation of Scavenger‘s reply:

Scavenger回复的翻译:

GGC的是根据一次PunkBuster违规记录进行封禁的。这些违规记录由Evenbalance/Punkbuster从服务器控制台直接生成。Evenbalance/Punkbuster没有针对你的GUID进行封禁,他们只会在你违反PunkBuster反作弊条例时将你踢出服务器。而GGC,PBBans和我们BF4DB会将此类踢出记录转变成永久封禁。按照Riotranz说的方法在Evenbalance进行申诉,如果他们承认该封禁是因误触发的,我们会进行解封。

除非你在Evenbalance和GGC处的封禁被解除,不要在BF4DB提出更多申诉。后续的申诉将被删除,你的BF4DB账号也会被封禁。

我的回复:

放轻松,不必着急。你可以在Evenbalance和GGC提出申诉,并在申诉被受理后通过私信将受理结果发送给BF4DB工作人员或者我。届时我们会对你的申诉再次进行审查。

在Evenbalance和GGC处的申诉被受理前,BF4DB对你账号的封禁不会解除。

Reply:

Relax and take your time. You can appeal your ban at Evenbalance and GGC, and then send the result of your appeal after it got approved via private message to BF4DB staff or me. We will review your appeal at that time.

The ban at BF4DB will stay until you appeal got approved at Evenbalance and GGC.

• 萌新淺憶
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

/locked