This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • 萌新淺憶
    User
    Member since March 01, 2018

我的BF4帐号被DB禁令,但我从来没有被骗过,我还没有打过BF4一段时间,前几天重新播放的时间也不错,昨天突然被BAN。你可以看看我的格斗纪录,KD不太好。我希望我可以解锁我的帐户,谢谢。

(谷歌翻译)

• 萌新淺憶
    Administrator
    Member since October 30, 2017

Thread translation:

My BF4 account was banned by BF4DB, but I've never cheated.

Version 1 : I have been playing this game for just a short period of time,  (Not entirely sure about this translation, reason below)

Version 2 : I haven't played this game for a long time.

I got some decent rounds these days, then I suddenly got banned yesterday. You can check my K/D, which is not very good. I hope that my ban can get lifted, thanks.

回复:

请将你的战地4游戏账号与你的BF4DB账号绑定,我们需要知道你的战地4游戏账号,并确认我们是在与该账号的所有者谈话。

你可以通过搜索你的游戏角色名,在你的BF4DB游戏角色信息页点击Claim按钮,根据接下来的指示来进行绑定操作。

顺带一提,你申诉内的中文有些奇怪,似乎是将另一种语言通过翻译软件翻译成了中文。我在理解你的意思上遇到了一些困难。你的母语是中文吗?

Reply:

Please claim your account before we begin to review your appeal. We need to make sure that we are talking to the owner of the banned account.

You can search your username and press the CLAIM button on your profile page, then follow the next step to claim your account.

By the way, according to the weird Chinese you're using, it seems that you‘ve translated another language into Chinese and then posted them on this site. I have encountered some difficulties in understanding what you are trying to say. Are you a native Chinese speaker?

• 萌新淺憶
    User
    Member since March 01, 2018

"

Thread translation:

My BF4 account was banned by BF4DB, but I've never cheated.

Version 1 : I have been playing this game for just a short period of time,  (Not entirely sure about this translation, reason below)

Version 2 : I haven't played this game for a long time.

I got some decent rounds these days, then I suddenly got banned yesterday. You can check my K/D, which is not very good. I hope that my ban can get lifted, thanks.

回复:

请将你的战地4游戏账号与你的BF4DB账号绑定,我们需要知道你的战地4游戏账号,并确认我们是在与该账号的所有者谈话。

你可以通过搜索你的游戏角色名,在你的BF4DB游戏角色信息页点击Claim按钮,根据接下来的指示来进行绑定操作。

顺带一提,你申诉内的中文有些奇怪,似乎是将另一种语言通过翻译软件翻译成了中文。我在理解你的意思上遇到了一些困难。你的母语是中文吗?

Reply:

Please claim your account before we begin to review your appeal. We need to make sure that we are talking to the owner of the banned account.

You can search your username and press the CLAIM button on your profile page, then follow the next step to claim your account.

By the way, according to the weird Chinese you're using, it seems that you‘ve translated another language into Chinese and then posted them on this site. I have encountered some difficulties in understanding what you are trying to say. Are you a native Chinese speaker?

Riotranz

我刚刚已经绑定我的BF4账号了,我的母语是中文。

我之前很久一段时间都没有玩战地4,我是最近几个星期又开始玩的,因为是机器翻译的问题,可能翻译的不是非常准确。

I have just bound my BF4 account, my native language is Chinese.

I did not play Battlefield for a long time. 4, I started to play again in recent weeks because it is a problem of machine translation. It may not translate very accurately.
  • 萌新淺憶
    Administrator
    Member since October 30, 2017

https://www.ggc-stream.net/search/server/guid/gid/85c82a5b5cbb6fc32abae864dcf91f66/game/41 

你由于使用了透视作弊,触发了PunkBuster的封禁系统(Violation (WALLHACK) #69096),并连锁导致你的账户被GGC-Stream封禁。

如果你认为该PunkBuster封禁是错误的,请在http://evenbalance.com/support.php处提出申诉。

如果你在PunkBuster的申诉被受理,请在其他根据该PunkBuster封禁记录而对你的账号进行封禁的第三方反作弊服务处提出申诉。

当以上所有的申诉被受理后,我们会对你的游戏账户进行解封。

截至目前:

申诉驳回。

You got banned for a Punkbuster violation (Violation (WALLHACK) #69096), which leads to a GGC-Stream ban.

If you think this violation is triggered by mistake, create an appeal at http://evenbalance.com/support.php.

If your appeal at Evenbalance got approved, then appeal your ban at every other 3rd party anti-cheat organization that issued a ban on your guid based on this exact punbuster server log.

If all of your ban get lifted, we will lift the ban here.

For now:

APPEAL DENIED

• 萌新淺憶
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

Thanks Rio!