This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • ExyGamer
    User
    Member since April 12, 2018

Hello! Even during the day I played on the server, coming in tonight, I went to my usual server and gave me the inscription: "Banned from BF4DB". What kind of anti-cheat system is this? In what occasion did I get banned? The statistics are generally clean! Please dilute me, tk. Ban was given to me dishonestly!

• ExyGamer
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Claim your soldier then we’ll talk. 

• ExyGamer
    User

"

Claim your soldier then we’ll talk. 

Sovereign_Skies
    Claimed

• ExyGamer
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

• ExyGamer
    User

"
    Scavenger
    I do not know

• ExyGamer
    Administrator

Nice. Because he must be inside your house at the moment. I think you might wanna check your locks.

• ExyGamer
    User

"

Nice. Because he must be inside your house at the moment. 

Scavenger
    Is this a joke?

• ExyGamer
    Administrator

How else can it be that those accounts are active from the same place. Both on our site and in the game? And those names are similar too.

• ExyGamer
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Dilution is no joking matter, sir.
  • ExyGamer
    User

"

How else can it be that those accounts are active from the same place. Both on our site and in the game? And those names are similar too.

Scavenger
    The name I chose is because there are mobile processors Samsung Exynos, and after - shortened to Exy. From the same place can not be! A country? Maybe, but not the place, and also check yourself how many people with similar nicknames play in Battlefield 4!

• ExyGamer
    Administrator

Good try mate. You might want to stop buying 2nd hand accounts to try and get arround your ban..

IP logs are clear and the names are pretty close too which is a nice extra..

APPEAL DENIED

• ExyGamer
    User

"
    Dilution is no joking matter, sir.
    Angry_Cuban13
    It's really not funny! I played on the account and the ban comes to me only because we have the nicknames and the country with them! A cool ban system in the game!

• ExyGamer
    User

"

Good try mate. You might want to stop buying 2nd hand accounts to try and get arround your ban..

Scavenger
    Cool! I bought the game, got a ban and the administration laughs at me with my jokes! Yes, you at least looked at my statistics and on this person !? There such statistics! And what about mine? I generally, almost like a noob I play! We sat, played with a friend and the next day - a ban!

• ExyGamer
    User

"

IP logs are clear and the names are pretty close too which is a nice extra..

APPEAL DENIED

Scavenger
    Hey! Do you not understand? I'm an ordinary, honest player! What, fuck, similar IP addresses? People with such nicks - a lot! Give me back my account! How much can you scoff? I did not cheat and I myself reject such!

• ExyGamer
    Administrator

Oops, forgot to lock. Consider reading our ban and appeal policies to prevent further issues with our service.

Creating more threads about your ban can result in the removal of your forum permissions.