This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • MikeGucci
    Banned
    Member since May 19, 2019

https://bf4db.com/forum/thread/ban-appeal-3627

This is the link to my ban appeal for "aimbot". There is no proof provided nor is there any explanation behind it. I have no idea who loneshadow is i just came to get my account unbanned for a wrongful ban. I would like to speak to another administrator other than this gentleman Angry_Cuban. Thank you.

• MikeGucci
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

A cheater has access to your account therefore the account was banned

• MikeGucci
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Ban is permanent. Good day sir/madam. 

• MikeGucci
    Banned

What do you mean a cheater has access to my account? How does one even find that out. I'm the only one that plays on this account.

• MikeGucci
    User
    Member since November 25, 2018

"

What do you mean a cheater has access to my account? How does one even find that out. I'm the only one that plays on this account.

MikeGucci
    Yunghumble?

• MikeGucci
    Banned

"

"

MikeGucci
    Yunghumble?

Supervillain321
    Sorry who?

• MikeGucci
    User
    Member since March 23, 2019

Alright I'm done wasting your guy's time. I've got to admit even with a VPN you guys are still hard to stay away from. Cuban thanks for the "aimbot" ban along with providing no proof but it's okay you still got it some how I guess. It's been fun being chased around. At the end of the day I get it, it's annoying but I get it. I'm actually not trying to be toxic to you guys it's just fun trolling. If you wanna watch my cheats turn on the stream. Thanks gentlemen.

• MikeGucci
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

"

Alright I'm done wasting your guy's time. I've got to admit even with a VPN you guys are still hard to stay away from. Cuban thanks for the "aimbot" ban along with providing no proof but it's okay you still got it some how I guess. It's been fun being chased around. At the end of the day I get it, it's annoying but I get it. I'm actually not trying to be toxic to you guys it's just fun trolling. If you wanna watch my cheats turn on the stream. Thanks gentlemen.

YungHumble

hero.