• Mike
    User
    Member since August 11, 2018

Hi, is the admin scavanger stilnactive on this forum? I need to get in contact with him regarding a ban few years ago. I didnt see his answer until now since i left this scene when i saw you dont unban cheating accounts. 

• Mike
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

What do you need help with

• Mike
    User

"

What do you need help with

Burt
    I got a post that he worked on that i need to get sorter out. I was hacked few years ago and there was a staff note in that post as an answer saying if i DID get hacked or if i let a friend borrow my account since the activity on those 2 accounts was almost similair. Ive been saying since day one that i did get hacked. And after that i made new accounts hoping that i could continue playing but i got banned for linked accounts instead!
    So i wanted to have a chat with him since he might know this case.

• Mike
    Retired Staff

Considering he’s handled over 10,000 reports over 3 years, the likelihood he remembers your specific case is low.

Since our policy on hacked accounts has changed, you are eligible to submit a new appeal either via Forums, or Discord. We will re-evaluate your case.

Please familiarize yourself with our ban policy and know that the account used to cheat will not be unbanned, it will merely protect your new account(s) from being linked and banned.

• Mike
    User

"

Considering he’s handled over 10,000 reports over 3 years, the likelihood he remembers your specific case is low.

Since our policy on hacked accounts has changed, you are eligible to submit a new appeal either via Forums, or Discord. We will re-evaluate your case.

Please familiarize yourself with our ban policy and know that the account used to cheat will not be unbanned, it will merely protect your new account(s) from being linked and banned.

Sovereign_Skies
    Hi Sovereign. Im not trying to get my old account unbanned. I just want to be able to play Battlefield without getting banned for linked accounts. I was wondering if this staff note that was typed in his answere if it was added after he made his descision. My old post is stil on the forums if you want to take a look. Just blows that i will pay for something a hacker has done and goes free while i get all my accounts unplayable.  Im 41 and buying accounts to cheat with in a game is so far from my knowledge. Im just playing to be able to relax and have fun with friends. Thats why i tropen this case since i saw his ”staff note” message in my old post. 

• Mike
    Retired Staff

Your first step would be to create a ban appeal for your alleged hacked account and once it is labeled as "Hacked Account" any new linked accounts won't be banned.

• Mike
    User

"

Your first step would be to create a ban appeal for your alleged hacked account and once it is labeled as "Hacked Account" any new linked accounts won't be banned.

Angry_Cuban13
    Cheers ? , i will try that!