This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • ILoneWolfI
    User
    Member since December 28, 2018

I'd like to know how you use a basis for cheating. Due to the database I am being banned from the servers for total injustice, as I do not use any kind of cheat to play. Below is my profile, I hope they reverse this base, that they use something more concrete to determine if the player cheats or not. I await an answer

https://bf4db.com/player/996952635

I have been a player since 2014 and have never used anything illegal in my account

• ILoneWolfI
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Claim your soldier.

• ILoneWolfI
    User

done

• ILoneWolfI
    User

It's Done!

Claimed

• ILoneWolfI
    Retired Staff

That's a nice 74% HSK you got with the AWS, want to explain it?

• ILoneWolfI
    Administrator
    Member since January 04, 2018

Additionnal information : you are not currently banned by BF4DB in any way. You just have a high cheat score (which is calculated by the site bot using your battlelog stats, thus the administrator question regarding your HSPK ratio with AWS). 

If you are banned from a server then that is a manual ban from the server admin, in which case you should reach out to him directly for unban.

• ILoneWolfI
    User

Yes, I have an explanation about AWS. I played with her for 1 hour and 50 minutes, just in hardcore mode, so much so I have if I am not mistaken 150 deaths in the count, different from the three weapons on the top that are the ones I use, in the case the AR-160, M416 and Gol Magnum. I just play in hardcore mode, which is easier to kill, especially rush, where you need to defend. And with a K / D of 1.32 it's illogical to be a cheat, do not you think? Now if the AWS was my most used weapon it would make sense the 84% chance of cheating, even it is a support class weapon, the same class as I have the lowest score of the 4 totals.

• ILoneWolfI
    User

I understood the case of the server ban was by the administrator of the same and not by the BFDB. I'm glad there's 14% of not cheating. Now a question, is it possible to lower this rate if I continue playing? Well, I got to know about it through a friend, because I never worried because I've never used anything.

• ILoneWolfI
    Administrator

Playing in hardcore has an impact on KPH, not HSPK.

Source : I've played 3000h on hardcore mode.

• ILoneWolfI
    User

what is HSPK ? I don't understand

• ILoneWolfI
    Administrator

HSPK is headshot per kill ratio. You have a 74% headshot per kill ratio with AWS, that is impossible under normal play conditions, and playing in hardcore doesn't magically make you go for the head.

So like administrator asked : how can you explain it?

• ILoneWolfI
    User

Ahhhh

He made the conquests with a friend, now I understand. One that we can not, we help each other. I understood, thank you for your attention and willingness to respond,

• ILoneWolfI
    Retired Staff

Please post the battle reports showing where you traded kills with your friend, if I’m understanding you correctly?

• ILoneWolfI
    User

How I do this ? 

this exchange of deaths was soon when it launched the final stand, in 2014 if I'm not mistaken

• ILoneWolfI
    User

Sorry for the duplicated post.