This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • HolyExG
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

Do you have a pb ban?

• HolyExG
    User
    Member since June 15, 2017

In Pb bans I get this. 

https://prnt.sc/fk4g3c

• HolyExG
    Administrator

Ye I checked, I only wondered why you brought up punkbuster :)

• HolyExG
    User

So weird, when I try enter on any sv the game say me PB Ban Global, but on PB Bans I'm not have Global ban, so... wth? o.O?
  • HolyExG
    User

I found this in the pb log: "[06.14.2017 19:31:28] GLOBAL PunkBuster GUID BAN 62cefdd7"  What does it mean? It's from yesterday, in all the log is the only time that message appears.

• HolyExG
    User
    Member since May 05, 2017

http://www.evenbalance.com/troubleticket/new_ticket.php

The GUID 62cefdd7 is not on the
    Master Ban Index (MBi)

The GUID 62cefdd7 is not on the
    Unofficial Master Ban Index (UMBi)

• HolyExG
    Gold Supporter
    Member since May 07, 2017

I'll make a teeny violation of official BF4DB policy to suggest you connect to the following server, and let me know when you do.  I'll check the logs server-side and see what PB says there.  But it sounds like Evenbalance, the Punkbuster people, have decided you are a cheater and have banned you, which will keep you from playing on almost any official or ranked BF4 server.  But connect to this server, and I'll double check the message:

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/servers/show/pc/6f57dd08-3932-498a-8492-d7b62ef782f4

• HolyExG
    User

So many players have received global ban we are working to solve it myself myself received it
  • HolyExG
    User

Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster permanent ban issued on this Game Server for player 'nickname' ... GLOBAL PunkBuster GUID BAN @@@@@

yuo riceve this message HolyExG

• HolyExG
    User

Alex J thanks I try it. WTF? How u see it?

FroToe dude I dont know, I just wanna play whit my new mouse :/ i dont know wth is going on ! On 1 or 2 hours I try enter again.

• HolyExG
    User

Wow how I can get 74% cheat when I cant enter the game? o.O fuck the logic(?)
  • HolyExG
    User

And a problem of so many players who in the 2 days received that ban open the Pb ticket .... obviously allowing more than 300 requests in 4 hours we received

• HolyExG
    Administrator

"

HolyExG
    The stats are gathered over time, not instantly. So somehow you got them the time before  before your break.

• HolyExG
    User

"

"

HolyExG
    The stats are gathered over time, not instantly. So somehow you got them the time before that one month before your break.

Scavenger

How like I never taked the break?

• HolyExG
    User

"

And a problem of so many players who in the 2 days received that ban open the Pb ticket .... obviously allowing more than 300 requests in 4 hours we received

Alex J

But, what I need to do to play with normally again?