This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • HolyExG
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

I am typing from my phone, not ideal.. We do as follows: you record the gameplay. If that is okay, and your punkbuster is clean, we lift the ban.

• HolyExG
    Administrator

As alex said, you need to send a ticket to punkbuster and they will review your case. We can not help with that. 

In short: two seperate problems.

1. Your stats. Can be solved by us if you send the recording

2. A possible global ban from punkbuster. Can not be solved by us, contact punkbuster.

• HolyExG
    User
    Member since June 15, 2017

But HOW? I cant record nothing cuz I cant enter the game ._. So to record something I need to wait for pb answer, fix the pb issue and later record?

• HolyExG
    Administrator

Yes, you need to wait before that is resolved. Please let us know when you know more about the global ban. 

Alex J and FroToe, thanks for the input.

• HolyExG
    User
    Member since May 05, 2017

As soon as the problem will be solved by the public willingly

• HolyExG
    User
    Member since June 15, 2017

Well, I'll be back when I resolved this. I hope it does not take too long.
  • HolyExG
    User
    Member since May 05, 2017

http://www.evenbalance.com/faq.php#bfkick

1. Locate your "pb" directory. (Typically "C:\Users\<user_name>\AppData\Local\PunkBuster\bfh\pb")
    2. Create a plain text file using notepad or another text editor named "pbcl.cfg"
    3. Place the text "pb_logtofile 1" inside "pbcl.cfg" and save it in the "pb" directory from step 1 above
    4. Play the game until you are kicked
    5. Inside the "pb" directory (from step 1 above), open "pbcl.log" and search for the kick message. (Should begin with the text "PunkBuster kicked")

• HolyExG
    Administrator