This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • HolyExG
    User
    Member since June 15, 2017

Profile BF4BD: https://bf4db.com/player/1854883926

Reason: "Suspicious Stats"

This its unfair. I DID NOT PLAY THEN A MONTH. I know I have relatively little time in the game (2 months to be exact) but just because I'm new do I have to have bad stats or play badly? In my early days I had great scores! And then I started playing bad because I broke the headset and the mouse. So first I stopped playing 1 month ago, to come back when I have a new mouse, and now that I have it I get this. I also know that I have several "bans" with the justification of "AIMBOT" but it is the common message that comes out when you are banned from a server for whatever reason, when you kicked that message out on many servers. And I admit that I like to use recon, I like the class, sniper, quick shots and all that. So by this I see UNFAIR and UNJUSTIFIED my ban. I think they should deserve to be banned, because honestly I have not presented evidence of anything and I really want to play again. I bought the premium! What reason would I have to use cheats when I paid so much for the game? It would have to be really stupid.
    And sorry for my English, I'm Argentinian and I'm learning to write fluently.

• HolyExG
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

NpSCKrI.png

• HolyExG
    Administrator

The headshot rates of the weapons in red are quite a bit above what we consider "normal". Please explain this.

Did you do killtrading? If yes, please provide us with the battlereports that show you killtrading. Especially the reports showing the weapons in red.

• HolyExG
    User

"
    Your headshot rates are quite a bit above what we consider "normal". Please explain this.
    Scavenger

Oh ! Ok. I come from other games. CS: GO, Call of Duty, AVA, Line of Sight, Operation 7, etc. etc. And in these games you need an almost absolute prescience. My favorite weapon in all shooters has always been the sniper, so I've trained almost all my life using snipers, always aiming at the head, chest, torso, looking for the quickest way to kill but not dishonest. I have participated in several local shooter tournaments and I have made a name in them. I do not want to brag about it being talent, but I do not know how to explain it, it's just the experience of taking almost 19 years in shooters always improving a little more each day. When I entered the CS: GO tried to use the rifles and I liked it but not so much, here with the possibility of putting the rifles in semiautomatic or bursting, with a medium / long distance look I can use it as if it were a TD rifle. Otherwise I do not know how to explain it.

Again... Sorry for my bad english.

• HolyExG
    User

absolute precision* sorry
  • HolyExG
    Administrator

Okay. If you are capable of getting those stats, please provide us with a 3rd person recording of you playing. Screen, mouse and kb visible. Record from the boot of your pc to end of the game and include the battlereport of that round here too.Try to get as high headshots rate as possible, closest you can get to the stats on your page.

I am most curious about the AEK , FAMAS and ACE23.

• HolyExG
    User

"

Okay. If you are capable of getting those stats, please provide us with a 3rd person recording of you playing. Screen, mouse and kb visible. Record from the boot of your pc to end of the game and include the battlereport of that round here too.

I am most curious about the AEK , FAMAS and ACE23.

Scavenger

Ok no problem, but how could I record it if I still banned? XD And besides it may be a bit unfair since I have not played for 1 month. If you have seen or played a game in your professional stage, well know that even with a week without playing the aim is lost. I will try to do it, although I still doubt how hahaha.

• HolyExG
    Administrator

Case set to investigating.
  • HolyExG
    User

How I can record when I play when I've can't play on sv of my region? If u tell my why, I do it !
  • HolyExG
    Administrator

If you have played a month ago, I am sure there are other servers still around where you can play. The ban should not be active at the moment, it could however take about half an hour before it takes effect on all connected servers.

• HolyExG
    User

Half an hour? I mean, do I have to record all this in half an hour? The problem is that all the servers in my region use PB and there comes the real problem! I can not play with the active ban.
  • HolyExG
    Administrator

No, you do not need to do it in half an hour. I ment that it could take half an hour before the ban has been temp-lifted on all connected servers.

• HolyExG
    User

Oh, I see ! Thanks, when I can I record that.
  • HolyExG
    Administrator

We are not punkbuster btw. I set your deadline to a week. If you need more time, post here.

• HolyExG
    User

I know. Now I've alone, but when my girlfriend comeback, I record.