This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • mmmmmmart
    User
    Member since February 27, 2020

Hi,
    This is another try I would ask to check if the guy is clean.
    Reason: Suspicious Wallhacking Behavior
    My first try were poor explained and lacks of video footage. Also probably this is my last attempt to check him to be honest. I want to play my game, I`m not a server owner nor a server admin. I`m not even on a Clan. I only came searching for help on BF4DB after countless weird situations I faced while fighting the guy in question. I`m not willing to spend more of the little time I have to play the game I like . Sure if I had more free time no doubt I could help BF4DB monitoring suspicious players but time is being scarce on my side

Video footage: https://youtu.be/u1hxo4yAH-I
    Considerations about the video:
    Video recorded on the following rounds:
    http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/1252428810566629376/1004539126050/
    http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/1252010181488408576/1004539126050/
    The video itself shows many times he knows the exactly time to get out from his cover or the enemy location. In the Second footage on the video he clearly following enemy players through the walls. . The last footage he smokes the room while following the enemy through the walls. And after killing the dude on this last footage he kinda feels free and relaxing not even patrolling the stairs for possibly more enemies coming.

Thanks for your attention and your help

• mmmmmmart
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 16, 2018

I see nothing wrong on the video. All players were seeable, spotted or heard before the player started to engage. in a few cases the minimap also gave some info the help the player notice where the enemy was. An experienced player (and i think 1200 hours of playtime is quite experienced) with a good situational awareness could easily have noticed the players. 

for instance, you said he followed the enemy through the wall in the last part of the video. You very clearly hear the player walk up, as well as seeing the triangle above its head, which means he is spotted, so easy to follow through smoke. 

looking with all this information at the video i see 0 kills that would look suspicious to me.

• mmmmmmart
    User
    Member since February 27, 2020

"

for instance, you said he followed the enemy through the wall in the last part of the video. You very clearly hear the player walk up, as well as seeing the triangle above its head, which means he is spotted, so easy to follow through smoke. 

GoodFood2K16
    Just some of my considerations. I apologize if it not sounds polite enough because English is not my main language

How enemy is spotted if there is no minimap info? By playing this game I never saw a enemy triangle through the walls. I can hear just a few footsteps (maybe 4?) on the right audio channel but distinguishing it is a enemy footsteps while you have 2 team mates exactly on your right side? If it was a slow paced game like Escape from Tarkov or tactical like CS sure. But a fast paced game like BF4? Or having perfectly time to inspect minimap or hear someone on that madness that is E flag on Pearl Market?

"

I see nothing wrong on the video. All players were seeable, spotted

GoodFood2K16
    If players were spotted why they didn't show up on minimap? I watched several times the video I provided to see if it had that information.  You can have a glimpse of it or no information at all. That was the main thing I was searching when inspecting it to post it here and also paying attention while recording.  Like in the AMTRAC footage when he knows exactly when enemy is coming out from AMTRAC and no enemy spotted on minimap.  Or the garbage can footage when you had minimap info few seconds before and he "predict", waits exactly on the door the enemy was coming out.

I also have a little experience on this game (1700 hours PC, 600 hours PS4, 200 Hours PS3). https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/user/mmmmmartt/

Ofc I have faced cheaters before, never got the time to report but when you play the majority of matches on the same server almost everyday you know a lot of regular players that show up on that server. You know what they can do, their skills and what they can't do. And suddenly some player starts to act weird like this that's why I came here

My theory is that guy is not using 100% of the time but when the things got bad for his side yes he turn it on. And also due to the experience I have with this player he have some sort of MVP syndrome. So if he not gets on top of the leaderboards on a infantry map (especially Pearl) yes he turn it on to have a advantage.

I have more footage from the rounds I posted the battlereports if needed. Thats my last effort. I'm not going further on this  because I don't want this to sound personal. Other players are also complaining . Then I hope they come here to report as well

• mmmmmmart
    Administrator
    Member since January 04, 2018

Reviewed myself the footage. No trace of wallhack.