This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • cjjBF3
    User
    Member since December 20, 2018

Dear the admin of bf4bd, I just realized I was banned, my Id is cjjbf3, the reason for my ban is unclear and it’s extremely unfair for me and what I have devoted in the game. I’m an honest player and I’m always a vehicle kinda player, which explains why my accumulated kd is high, but that does not incriminate me: not just because one’s got High kd, one is cheating, I worked so hard to get a better kd when using vehicles, “armored tanks cannot be killed by rifles “ and I simply enjoyed playing as a tank  er or driving LAVs or stuff, that I can get nice stats from every game I played as some type of vehicle player, I love this game thus I couldn’t cheat.               If this is about the red parts on headshots of my d-eagle or m416: while I did co-operate with my friend to get my D-eagle’s attachments unlocked and headshot seems to be an excellent option for that, after that I hadn’t really used my pistol,except one round I used it with couple of kills, Which is not even big enough for the kills I did for unlocking the attachments with a friend. Also if you can find the report of my latest kill of d-eagle that you can probably tell the stats is completely normal. what about the m416 stats? How is 30somthing hskr unacceptable when I barely used the weapon and I had such an low acc, I pretty much loved to spray all over enemies head and I died so quickly when playing infantry, it is not even sufficient since the kills are merely 120 or so. If those are the reasons for my ban, I think I have explained it, I do believe a player who had viciously been in a argument with me and therefore hates because of it had come to report me or something, that’s just revengeful and unlawful report on my head, someone is not a hack since you been killed by him and you have a higher rank or something, that does not entitle someone to think whoever kills him is a cheat, come to think about it, I’m respectful towards all you guys wishing an explanations over this ban, but also furious as a honest player who loves bf4 as a part of entertainment of life banned wrongly, I hope you guys can get back at me soon of the explanations towards my ban, there i also request for lifting my wrongful ban.  respect and thank you- cjjbf3
    My personal account details page:https://bf4db.com/player/1057187629
  • cjjBF3
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

Click the blue claim button on the BF4DB page you linked.

• cjjBF3
    User

"

Click the blue claim button on the BF4DB page you linked.

Scavenger

OK,and then?

• cjjBF3
    Administrator

Can you explain the HS rate on the deagle and m416?

• cjjBF3
    User

"

Can you explain the HS rate on the deagle and m416?

Scavenger
    I said i was cooperating to get the attachments unlocked with my friend,  basically he standing there and let me aim the head and I do so by turns,

That’s for the Deagle

• cjjBF3
    User

As for m416. I just aim for the head more and spray, most of the times I died, but half of the time I’m lucky to kill enemies aiming for the head

• cjjBF3
    User

The kills aren’t even sufficient for supporting the claim that I cheat, when I dont even achieve high kd at all when playing as infantry

• cjjBF3
    User

Since there aren’t even 200kills to prove that

• cjjBF3
    Administrator

Please provide the battlereports responsible for the stats here.

• cjjBF3
    User

"

Scavenger
    The stats was 2 years ago which I’m not able to find now, how would this work then? 

• cjjBF3
    User

Because the ban issued long after the rounds I had with deagle and m416 

• cjjBF3
    User

I remember that the round was the night operation of that factory or stuff. I mean I can click on it, but no details does that mean even if I’m wrongfully banned and I’m screwed?

• cjjBF3
    User

I found the reports and once I click in, there isn’t any detail loaded on the page

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/en/battlereport/show/1/794527452217331328/1057187629/

• cjjBF3
    User

I don't know how to send a screenshot, this is the information on the simple page:

RU TEAM WON

US

RU

1017 VS TICKETS

Game Mode Conquest Large

Map Zavod: Graveyard Shift

Round time 38m 43s

Server !# 1 YUAN Crazy Large conquest

Date 2 years ago

• cjjBF3
    User

"

Scavenger

Are you still there?