This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Heisenberghse
    User
    Member since February 05, 2018

He Guys/Girls,

I have found where it went wrong, the last time i was here for appeal, i didnt know about this report:

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/949315146629438656/375836825/

Unfortunately i remember again, i was playing with a buddy (who can confirm my honesty) and a hacker who had a hack weapon.
    It did not belong in the map, your admins said so i reseached it.

If you see this guy: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/user/rename9753/
    It sounds maybe like a fairy tale, but this guy gave me the weapon.

I'm very sorry i was unknowingly about this "pickup" weapon, some friends told me itwas a hack.
    Further i  dont hope i have to buy a new account. 

Please help me with a normal reply.
    I would like to get this straight, even if i have to ask ppl in that server for video material.

Thnx in advance,

Heisenberghse

• Heisenberghse
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

Can you prove he gave it to you? My honest opinion is that the ban must stay, as you apparently knew that the guy was cheating, and you indirectly cheated too. But I need to discuss that with the other staff.

• Heisenberghse
    User

Look at my account, i got a clean history.

https://bf4stats.com/pc/Heisenberghse

But i think you can see better if i am a cheater or not.

• Heisenberghse
    Administrator

Everyone can say someone else spawned it. Can you prove you did not spawn it yourself?

• Heisenberghse
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Anyone can download and use cheats at any point. A clean history means nothing. The burden of proof that the weapon was given to you or picked up is on you. Video evidence that the kit was picked up is the only way to prove that.

• Heisenberghse
    User

Ok sorry,

I dont got any video myself, how can i else prove it?

I really really really wasnt spawning it myself, you can get all my statistics.
    Maybe some admin of that server got me on video?

• Heisenberghse
    Administrator

If someone has that game recorded, and that recording shows you picking it up, then that would prove your innocence.

• Heisenberghse
    User

So, why was i banned long time after that game.
    If i was banned directly i could asked some ppl for evidence.

This is a bit time ago. :(

• Heisenberghse
    Administrator

If there is nothing to prove your innocence I can not help you. Your ban was placed a month ago, just like that battlereport.

• Heisenberghse
    User

Who banned me? 
    I can ask him.

So if you dont have evidence i cheated, but only in reports, how a admin can prove i was hacking?

I payed for my account, and now i got banned for just picking up the wrong weapon?

• Heisenberghse
    Administrator

A weapon that obviously does not fit on that map. Can or can you not provide anything to counter that report?

Furthermore there is no server admin responsible for your ban. We are.

• Heisenberghse
    User

Can you tell me why i got banned after a long time, and not directly.
    Now i can just throw my account away, for some admin, who's laughing now

I think if i dont have prove on video, that should not be a reason to keep my ban.

Maybe it's not normal, but i dont capture my gaming? just cuz my pc cant.

So for some reason i think it just not fair.
    You can see my stats, reports, everything i want to show you guys, but nah, it's just me another hacker?
    We have to used BF4DB for or own server before, where i self an admin, but i think this i kind a weird.

• Heisenberghse
    Administrator

You got reported by someone with that report as evidence. We act upon that evidence. The evidence is simple, a weapom that clearly does not belong on that map. If you can not come up with evidence of your claims, I can not help you. I can only say you should have known better by using a weapon that does not belong on that map.

Last time I ask, do you have evidence to confirm your claim of you having picked up the kit from someone?

• Heisenberghse
    User

I get it...

Pick up wrong weapon and just get banned.

A bit of trust of a man's word is hard these ONLINE day's.

Ask me anything, i do everything to get my Ban dissapear.
    I just can't get prove on video cause there is to much time between my ban and the report.

Dont you guys just beleive me.

I thought admins dicide with their head, but this one didnt.

Sorry i'm a bit pissed, i wished i got the prove.
    Is there no other way to help me?

Thnx for the good years BF4 BB.

• Heisenberghse
    Administrator

Please read our appeal and ban policies to prevent further issues with our service. Do not create more threads about your ban, as those will be removed together with your forum permissions.