This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • ArKyH
    Banned
    Member since May 22, 2018

I created a new account 5 months ago, I bought the game. and I'm playing quietly and I find myself banned for the motive CONTAINED LINK, what does that mean? if this is a reason I will sue all involved since I was made into a clown to buy something and be banned for no reason ...

https://bf4db.com/player/ban/1929622354

• ArKyH
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

If you are caught cheating we won't allow new accounts of you on 4DB servers.

Consider reading our ban policy for more information.

• ArKyH
    Banned

"

Se você for pego trapaceando, não é permitido novas contas de você em servidores de 4DB.

Acesse nossa política de publicação para mais informações.

Scavenger
    cheating how? I bought the game, I created a new account. Why did I take ban for the reason of linked account?

• ArKyH
    Banned

was playing, and I simply run into banning ACCOUNT LINKED. That's the reason, I never needed cheating to play.

• ArKyH
    Banned

You see, in my absence. I took ban, and I tried to know the reason and nothing was solved, and I decided to buy another game and I created another account. and was playing normal. and I was banished for no reason.

• ArKyH
    Administrator

Oh so that other account is in fact yours?

• ArKyH
    Banned

"

Ah, então essa conta?

Scavenger
    Yes, ArKyH is really mine, the other was tbm. But I was hacked in my absence. and when I came back, I had a password changed and banned. I tried to know the reason, and no one helped me, I opened EVENBALANCE ticket and nothing to answer. So I decided to create a new account, and buy the game again. I bought 2x the game, if so, I'll take ban on the other account for the same reason of the other ...

• ArKyH
    Banned

"

"

Ah, então essa conta?

Scavenger
    Yes, ArKyH is really mine, the other was tbm. But I was hacked in my absence. and when I came back, I had a password changed and banned. I tried to know the reason, and no one helped me, I opened EVENBALANCE ticket and nothing to answer. So I decided to create a new account, and buy the game again. I bought 2x the game, if so, I'll take ban on the other account for the same reason of the other ...

ArKyH

Yes, ArKyH really is mine, the other one was too. But I was hacked in my absence. and when I came back, I had a password changed and banned. I tried to know the reason, and no one helped me, I opened EVENBALANCE ticket and nothing to answer. So I decided to create a new account, and buy the game again. I bought 2x the game, if so, I'll take ban on the other account for the same reason of the other ... Sorry English..

• ArKyH
    Administrator

The security of your account is your responsibility. There are plenty of ways to prevent it from getting hacked. Therefor we do not unban in the case of hacked accounts.

Appeal denied