• kor_happyfriday
    User
    Member since December 11, 2019

I haven't used hacks in this game for about two years, but what does a damage hacker mean? How can I prove I'm not a hacker?

Please help me this hasn't happened for 2 years 

I've never been suspected nuclear for 1400 hours.

• kor_happyfriday
    Banned
    Member since September 20, 2017

Did you play this round?

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/1203638321088336192/1707073853/

If you don't remember playing, did you lend your account to a friend or another player?

• kor_happyfriday
    User
    Member since May 08, 2017

As this is not an appeal I’ll make a comment . 

In your original post you said (I have copied and pasted)” I haven't used hacks in this game for about two years, but what does a damage hacker mean? How can I prove I'm not a hacker? “ 

So that means you did use hacks up to 2 years ago. 

The round you were banned for you got 46 kills by shooting 239 rounds you hit with only 46. That means every shot that hit did 100% damage with assault rifle. 

Explain that 

• kor_happyfriday
    User

I lent my account to one of my eight friends, and from my battle records, I can't be suspected as a hacker and I couldn't kill them when I played with my friends. none

If you can get away from the hacker's suspicion, I'll show you how to prove it.

I apologize for using Google Translator because I am not good at English.

• kor_happyfriday
    Banned

Is that friend gimpingpongping?

And it is true that cheats were used in your account

05e76746cc016c343d88d2252d80d5c4.png

This is a round result

ur AEK shows stats for 46kill / 46hits

This means DMG mod hack

So-called 1 shot kill hack

• kor_happyfriday
    User

Kim Ping-Pong is not my friend. Yesterday, I found out to my Korean friends what kind of person he is and my previous battle record shows that I cannot think of him as a hacker. I played the game on a different account, but I couldn't shoot him with on bullet

Is this what gimpingpong does to me? Things have gotten worse since I met him.

• kor_happyfriday
    Banned

Oh, maybe your sentences aren't translated well

Well I think you heard from Faradity, but you don't have to talk about it now

The question is whether you played this round

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/1203638321088336192/1707073853/

-

• kor_happyfriday
    User

If you can't solve this problem, can you use this account anymore? 

Shall I ask the friend who lent me this account if he played the game four days ago? And I lent it to 8 players over there is a mistake in Google Translator. I play this with my brother for public use. When my brother comes back home, I will ask him.

• kor_happyfriday
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Your ban will be permanent, as it is clear that cheats were used on the account.

• kor_happyfriday
    User
    Member since December 08, 2019

really you are cheating ? DMG mod? what  happened it 

• kor_happyfriday
    User

I swear, I'm not a hacker, but I'll take it if you give me a permanent ban