This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • WetSpicyTaco
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

"

I cannot give you a recording of what we talked about.. What are you asking...?  Report of what.?

WetSpicyTaco

"

"

Re-ask the question..  I have no idea what report you're talking about.?

WetSpicyTaco
    Page 1. Doge's question. Can't be more specific.

Scavenger
    The way this appeal goes looks very, very familiar.

• WetSpicyTaco
    Administrator
    Member since January 04, 2018

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/1156359298431780480/1004583904122/

This thing that I have just linked is called a battle report, it shows your round statistics as well as the ones of the other players of that round.

Sorry if I confused you, I thought it would be common knowledge after 280h of game.

Anyway, if you could find and link the battle report of the round where you spoke with the person you're supposedly linked with, that would greatly help investigating your case.

Thank you for your comprehension.

• WetSpicyTaco
    Administrator

Do not hesitate to ask for tip on how to find those, you look quite naive on the matter apparently.

• WetSpicyTaco
    User
    Member since July 31, 2019

Rudeness will get us nowhere, What am I accused of doing wrong in playing a game..?

• WetSpicyTaco
    User

You were asking for Chat Reports.. You want game stats..  How about I post the entire Video of that Game, If I have it recorded.

• WetSpicyTaco
    Administrator

"

Rudeness will get us nowhere, What am I accused of doing wrong in playing a game..?

WetSpicyTaco
    Cannot agree more with you. As you may have noticed you are banned because we suspect you to be linked with a cheater (a very rude person as I could read).
    Providing requested battle report showing you playing with him may raise questions regarding the validity of the link.

• WetSpicyTaco
    Administrator

"

You were asking for Chat Reports.. You want game stats..  How about I post the entire Video of that Game, If I have it recorded.

WetSpicyTaco
    Battlereport is way easier.

• WetSpicyTaco
    User

I have Three from the 27th and one from the 29th

• WetSpicyTaco
    Administrator

"

I have Three from the 27th and one from the 29th

WetSpicyTaco
    If those are from before both accounts were banned, they could be useful.

Please post them here.

• WetSpicyTaco
    User

"If those are from before both accounts were banned, they could be useful." Scav' Both of what accounts.?  

• WetSpicyTaco
    User

It's all starting to come back to me, I'm remembering why I stopped playing this game, always being called a cheater and inaccurate player counts.

• WetSpicyTaco
    Administrator

"

"If those are from before both accounts were banned, they could be useful." Scav' Both of what accounts.?  

WetSpicyTaco
    It seems I haven't been simple enough in my previous messages, you are banned because we suspect you to be the owner of an account banned for cheating.

So those both accounts would be yours (WetSpicyTaco) and the banned one (KrazyBernie).
    Hopefully this is clear enough now.

I'm not exactly sure why you are lost here, aren't the battle report you found showing both those accounts playing at the same time?

• WetSpicyTaco
    User

What are you talking about..? Russian Probe all over again.. No Collusion No Obstruction..  

• WetSpicyTaco
    User

A suspect is exactly that, why are you doing this..?

• WetSpicyTaco
    Administrator

I'm afraid we are getting a bit off topic here. Can you provide the battle reports or not?