This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • TheEric82
    User
    Member since March 12, 2018

Hi. I been playing bf4 for a good 3 months. It's my favorite online game. I have been playing it every night without any problems. Today I started getting kicked out multiple servers for no reasons. One of them saying I am banned from bf4db for suspicious stats. Is it for hacks? If that's so, I do not have any hacks at all of any kind on my computer. I would really like to know what is going on cause I have always been a legit anti cheating guy in any games.

• TheEric82
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

It seems that some of the headshot rates on 3 guns are well outside the realm of possibility of normal play. Did you do some trade killing with the l86a1, gol magnum, and the deagle?

• TheEric82
    User

"

It seems that some of the headshot rates on 3 guns are well outside the realm of possibility of normal play. Did you do some trade killing with the l86a1, gol magnum, and the deagle?

Burt
    No sir I can assure you I did not

• TheEric82
    User

I did do alot of killings with these 3 guns before going back to doing my ultimate assignments on team deathmatch servers but all my kills were legitely done I wouldn't do trade kills

• TheEric82
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/971242072494770624/1101024322/

And many more. We do not ban for statpadding, but might flag your account for it in the future. Also mind that it is a violation of the ToS and can get you in trouble with EA or FF.

For now,

APPROVED