This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Kickass
    User
    Member since December 11, 2017

Hi guys,

I have been banned unfairly from AREHLOG server on lockers, on the chat was  a guy accusing me of cheating,  I play for fun I am an old player ( I am 49 )  and I dont cheat, I dont have any record ban and I think this person had too much hate as he was very rude too ( offending chat ). I am also new to the forum. I would like some help to get unbanned  on this server, I never had any issue here and i been playing the game fairly since the start. Also i never get banned anywhere on lockers.

My soldier name is: CombatState 

Thanks

• Kickass
    Administrator
    Member since January 04, 2018

This forum is for people who are banned by BF4DB. It doesn't handle ban from server owners. You have to deal with them directly, maybe they got some discord server, website, teamspeak or other.

In all cases, there's nothing much here we can do for you besides saying good luck.

• Kickass
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

You aren't banned by us. You'll need to appeal the ban with the admins of the server itself.

• Kickass
    Administrator
    Member since August 14, 2017

As someone who has  also been  recently banned on ARHEOLOG and personally spoken to admins I recommend you to move on and play somewhere else. These admins aren't known to be reasoned with, they have their own logic that can't be argued with. 

As it was said before, BF4DB is a 3Rd party database/plugin that servers run. In case you aren't banned by this service then it's a private matter with a particular server and you can only sort it out directly with their admins.