This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • lllMedaialll
    User
    Member since May 09, 2020

https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/de/battlereport/show/1/1278673072667180480/416144968/   wieder mal ein offensichtlicher Cheater der nicht auf anhieb gebannt wird was ein Wunder! BF4 hat 90% Public Cheater und euer nutzloses Anti Cheat was keine Sau was bringt bannt nichtmal leute die fast 100% Headshots in einer Runde machen!!!!!

Ich könnte cheaten ohne das ihr Deppen es merken würdet oh mein Gott ich kriegs kotzen!!!  und selbst wenn ihr welche bannt können sie froh und fröhlich auf unranked Server  weiter spielen was für einen Sinn hat das ganze? geht lieber mit Murmeln spielen aber hört auf auf anti cheat zu machen oder was auch immer ihr da stellen sollt

ps wenn ihr mich im Forum bant ist mir das scheiß egal  F***** Y*****;)

• lllMedaialll
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Can you please try again in English?

• lllMedaialll
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

1. You haven't even reported him.
    2. Players can still play in official servers
    3. Players can still play in servers not running the BF4DB plugin.
    4. I invite you to cheat, I'll take great pleasure in banning your account.
    5. If we ban someone and they continue to play on a server how is that BF4DB's fault? Are you that dim witted?

1qVF7ik.png

• lllMedaialll
    Administrator
    Member since January 04, 2018

I think this site is too complicated for you. Since the two previous threads didn't make it obvious enough, I made a drawing for you :

Q41p5X8.png

• lllMedaialll
    Administrator
    Member since August 14, 2017

BF4DB is not an active real-time cheat detection service. BF4DB stands for Battlefield 4 DataBase. As you can guess from the name, we are merely the DB of cheaters, with tools available for some real-time detection but there are always so many of them. Most of the banned players were reported by others and these accounts are automatically kicked from any servers that are using our plugin, unless they get whitelisted. 

If you think any of our decisions were concluded wrong you are welcome to make a thread here where you elaborate in details - with numbers, statistical analysis, videos, etc - why we made a mistake.

We are the service operated by volunteers with various expertise and we are always eager to learn more, including learning from our mistakes if we made them.

• lllMedaialll
    Gold Supporter
    Member since June 16, 2017

Ganz ehrlich: Du hast nichts verstanden was Cheats und Hacks angeht! Nicht jeder gute Spieler ist ein Hacker.

Aber bitte, nutze einen Hack und wir werden Dich dann aus dem Spiel nehmen. Es wird uns eine Freude sein...