This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • lllWaffleslll
    User
    Member since December 22, 2018

I jumped on to play today and I see my account has been banned for a linked account https://bf4db.com/player/847281937

I live with 3 other guys and we have all played BF4 together at one point so that is where the IP is probably matching. I am no cheater, my stats are horrible and I just play to have some fun because I wont go out and pop for BF5. 

Can you please unban my acct so I can frag a bit?

Thanks and happy holidays!

• lllWaffleslll
    User

Also wondering why this just popped up now? I have been playing actively for the last 4-5 months in BF4 but took a break for the last few weeks as I was traveling. Also just so you my roomates were all in a clan for CS a while back and thats why we use CRAZY in our names. The account you linked to my BF4 account did belong to a roomate but he hasnt played for a long ass time.
  • lllWaffleslll
    User
    Member since June 05, 2017

Can you post battle report of you and your "roommate" ?

if you can prove that you play together with your "roommate"  it is normally easier to be unban

p.s.  this is weird that both account use the name crazy

• lllWaffleslll
    User

I said we have played together in the past, no one else currently plays BF4, nor have they for years. As I said I dusted off my account about 5 months ago and ive been playing solo but I cant seem to go back far enough in my battle reports for history.

Our names fetch back to when we played CS back in the beta stages before CS 1.6 was released.

Looking at the linked account the last activity was over 3 years ago....... I dont know why this just popped up now but its killing me, I just want to play some decent old school BF4.

• lllWaffleslll
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Hello,

Your story doesn't quite add up. Can you prove that you played BF4 with these roommates? Also quite interesting that both accounts shared similar names...

• lllWaffleslll
    User

Unfortunately Cuban, I cannot see anything past the last 3 months on my battle history. My roommate said his account was hacked and subsequently banned over 3 years ago and his stats were wiped. The one thing I can show that definitely sets us apart is if you look at the history of his account https://bf4stats.com/pc/CrazY-673/history is his skill level and K/D is far superior to mine https://bf4stats.com/pc/EIChingon/history

It is pretty clear though if you look at the above history reports they show us both playing over the same time period before he lost his account. 

• lllWaffleslll
    User

I was looking at the battle history little closer. According to the BF4 Stats in the links above, my roommates account played 220 rounds between December 2nd, 2014 and January 5th, 2015 where I played 118 rounds. If I had battle reports that went that far back they would show us playing together.

• lllWaffleslll
    User

Can somebody take a look at this for me please? There are a minimum of 118 rounds of game play together before my roommates account was banned, and then I played for almost 4 years on and off until all of a sudden I get hit with the linked account ban.

I really appreciate what you all do here, thank you for your hard work and once again Merry Christmas!

• lllWaffleslll
    Retired Staff

We will get to your case when we can. We are operating on a reduced staff roster for the holidays. Thank you for your patience.

• lllWaffleslll
    User

"

We will get to your case when we can. We are operating on a reduced staff roster for the holidays. Thank you for your patience.

Sovereign_Skies
    Ok TYVM

• lllWaffleslll
    Retired Staff

I've checked the links and feel comfortable enough unbanning you, however, I will let another admin weigh their decision on this matter. I will set your case to investigating. This should allow you to join any BF4DB protected servers.

• lllWaffleslll
    User

Thank you Cuban, I appreciate you taking the time to look into this for me. I will check back later!

• lllWaffleslll
    Retired Staff

ppeal Approved.