This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Dawn0303
    User
    Member since June 03, 2020

Soldier Name :  Dawn0303

Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile :  https://bf4db.com/profile/Dawn0303.

Have You Claimed Your Soldier :  Yes.

Appeal :  it says suspicious stats? I'm not sure what that means, this is my first time playing in a few years and I moved house and changed computers, unsure if that is related, happy to provide any pics videos or information

• Dawn0303
    User

oh :c i think i figured out what happened :c I don't think yall are gonna unban me

• Dawn0303
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

"

oh :c i think i figured out what happened :c I don't think yall are gonna unban me

Dawn0303
    Please share with us?

• Dawn0303
    User

ok so a few years ago that whole phantom bow thing was going down, and I was nowhere near the achievements, so a friend and I went an empty server and shot each other a bunch trying to get the awards or just see what we could do in-game without distraction, I'm guessing this probably gave me some really odd stats, and I'm not sure how to appeal for it bc I can't really prove anything? I'm trying to get up the battle reports but none will load, I think it was on that map with a big dam, in retrospect, it was a stupid thing to do and I still never managed to get the dern bow, I understand if I won't be able to be unbanned, but if It is possible I'm willing to do anything to make sure I can

• Dawn0303
    User

sorry i have issues with my memory and if I had remembered what happened I would've probably just skipped the appeal and gone to play hardline

• Dawn0303
    Administrator
    Member since January 04, 2018

Stat-padding seems very likely.

APPEAL APPROVED.