This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Corrupted_Yager
    User
    Member since August 31, 2017

Hey, i'm just trying to help, I watched your video.

I don't think you understand what they want you to do, what you did on that video was random headshots with shotguns, pistol and some m416 kills, that was not a typical gameplay of someone that always aim for the head, on that map and with that few players, it was the perfect condition to get huge amount of headshots, no smoke and a few players, under that conditions, anyone that put 40% hs in every game, should be able to get 50%/70% headshots on that game, m416 is a really good weapon for headshot, if you were playing from the begin with that weapon, maybe you could have done that, but most of the time you go for the center of the body mass, I couldn't understand why you were going for body mass and playing with shotguns if you want to proof that you can do headshots.

You need a video playing with only one gun, I think m416 or SAR would do it and then display your skill doing headshots, like this report: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/1056695051352714880/1797711481/  it should be easy for anyone that always aim for the head.

• Corrupted_Yager
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

35 HS out of 117 kills is hardly what I asked you to do.

I asked you to replicate a game where you'd obtain 50%+

You still have time remainig.

• Corrupted_Yager
    User
    Member since January 27, 2019

so today I have school and after I am ggoing riding with some friends, and then Saturday I have a job interview, so is it possible to make it to sunday? and I guess ill run 416 plus my favorite revolver

idk why but it was 720 when I recorded it and then youtube yeeted me and made it 360

• Corrupted_Yager
    Retired Staff

You were given 72h.

No extensions.

• Corrupted_Yager
    Retired Staff

No response from OP. Appeal denied.