This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • notorious_dogg_moderate
    User
    Member since February 27, 2021

So here is the VERY SAD Story about my opinion on -

The Battlefield 4 - The FRIEND of FRIENDS Business

See the Video as evidence. Below is the battlereport. Thank you.

https://vimeo.com/517575434                                                                                                                            <----- Video

https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/1365708526296059904/1005705978029/     <----- Just 1 of the BATTLE REPORTs

IMPORTANT - This post was not intended to ban or report anyone, else I would have used the 'REPORT' button. It is up to the admins to judge now......

Here are the Details -

So here is the VERY SAD Story about Battlefield 4 System -

Battlefield 4 is moderated by some 'supposed to be fair people' at BF4DB and EVEN BALANCE / PunkBuster. These moderators have the means to ban a player by a click of a button, from his IP Address and 'POOF' away goes his account and the money spent to buy it being $10 or $49.99...

Lately they started to also ban on the so called 'Linked Account' Policy. This means if you played using hacks or was a good player with some good skills, BUT was a suspect to them and then you where banned, all the NEW accounts you buy from now on will be banned, by the moderators. On suspicion they will obtain and match your IP Address and lock all the NEW Accounts.

Until here all is fair, apart from those poor suspects getting banned unfairly due to good skill and gameplay, where there are a lot of cases of some aggressive and bluffer admins / moderators who serve a judges and don't know what they are doing, or just to please some friend who made the report, but anyways. So here Transparency is 0%.

This comes to another way of making good money $$$. Server are run at a cost and I agree that some donation must be given to get the servers up and running. What is happening now is Thanks to this 'DISCORD GANG of FRIENDS' is that many times, friends of friends backup each other on who gets Banned and who doesn't get banned.

Typical example are some Servers which won't let you 'SPECTATE' and tell you -

TO SPECTATE YOU MUST BE A VIP MEMBER ON THE WHITE LIST and YOU ARE EXCEMPT FROM BEING VOTE KICKED / BANNED, EXTRA COMMANDS etc.. etc.. at Euro 5.00 a Month. PAYMENTS on ......... VIA PAYPAL ACCEPTED - Email / Server Address etc...

So this comes to a point where is you PAY and you have FRIENDS as ADMINS / MODERATORS you can play and hack how much you feel like and use the NEW Players (The Nobodies) as your victims to grow your 'DREAM FAKE EGO' that your some kind of Keyboard Terminator. Funny.... But....happening.... :/

I have been playing these games during my free time for years, 4, 5, maybe 7 years now in 2021. I have never seen a total corrupt management of the game like this.

Video Examples 'VIP' Player - Tony___Boyzzzz

This video shows a Player of over 4500hrs played, top scorer too. This was given as an example nothing personal or for admins to ban him. I am cool with him thinking he is so kind of Top Player. :) I have played against this guy, he isn't a bad player, in my opinion he's short of skill, but thats what I think..... so he boosts himself with some tricks.... to look like a 'MACHO'.
    Strange thing is that he obviously plays on type of EPS Servers where you cannot spectate or take videos of players unless you are a VIP, which I was to take this kind of video. Still no Admin or Moderator have the decency to ban players like this who use hacks to - SPOT and SEE through walls and on the map, where ever you hide and also make Wise use of Part of the Aim Bot Capabilities, so they don't get easily caught. You can see how his Crosshair follows the Transport Heli behind buildings at around 1:15 which out the Transport Heli being visible yet and also TV Missiling the guys on roofs which are hidden.

Again I have no intention of any player getting banned. This is just an example video I took for explaining the Mind behind these Bannings and Unfairness.

I play Battlefield for FUN TIME, not to cheat, not to harass others with Aimbotting and calling them names for being a bad player/s, like 10yrs Old Kids do. I know many players here are 25yrs and over, some even pensioners. So why all this crap ?

There are very good players here on Battlefield 4, it was a good game to play especially when it was introduced and hackers where rare, almost non. 8years have pass, yes, and it is still a good game. But this Friend of ADMIN'S Friend and VIP $$$ FEEs to just play without being harassed is a shameful.

If you don't have friends like me, I don't have admins or vips as friends, I usually play to have fun and by time got some skills, lets say it that way, when you kill one of these TOP PLAYERS (VIP HACKER or an ADMIN of a SERVER) and show you are better than them, I get banned for no reason. Obviously because you don't pay their FEE and cause of a good player they want to get rid of you, so they can be the GLORY of the Server.

This was just my thought of how Battlefield 4 was ruined by some individuals.

Enjoy the game, don't cheat, and be a good community. I can be Banned for Pointing out these points which I think is ruining the game, I won't be surprised that some will be Hurt in ther Private Side about my comments.

Thank you for listening, this will be published elsewhere to so people understand whats happening on Battliefield 4.

If this is deleted I will post on other platforms.

User
    Member since June 05, 2017

are you drunk ?

Administrator
    Member since April 10, 2019

Nice wall of text.

Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Please do post on other platforms.

User

@facecorndutch

I know truth hurts. Post has gone on other forums, more details and videos are coming up which I have in possession.

Those who are there to deal with Fairness, if they abuse the system must be made accountable for their actions. If there must be a system to check players, then that system must be 100% Transparent, not Corrupt.

User

Look at these Moderators / Directors. That's all they got to say....

Where is your transparency on fairplay ? If you want to debate, debate, I will not be INTIMIDATED.

BTW, I will soon post more, here and on other platform forums too. This is just the beginning of exposing some people here.

Time made me get some good footage about abuses.

Take Care and Keep Watching.

Member since June 06, 2020

I'm confused, what kind of transparency would you like to see?

Developer
    Member since October 08, 2018

Ok

User

Banned without proof maybe ?

VIP Hackers still get away with everything ?

Friends of Admins get away with banning too ?

You need more ?

An Admin / Moderator first of all must learn to take Criticism, even if he doesn't agree, then debate and move forward.

So did you see the video of that guy spotting through walls, even if you hide in base he finds you ? Is he still playing ? Of course ! Why ? Cause hes a Friend of Friends of Admins...... Not interested in banning him, but hey don't play the fools now.

Director

So we shouldn't ban cheaters because it costs them money they spent on the account?

We have ALWAYS banned linked accounts. Once you've cheated we have no remorse and give no second chances. They made the decision to cheat and have to deal with the consequences. We ban cheaters not just accounts used to cheat.

We are human and sometimes make mistakes but all of the evidence for a ban is open for anyone to see as are the appeals for those bans. We don't ban skilled players, as there has to be reasonable suspicion or evidence that they have cheated. We also don't ban just because one of our "friends" said they should be.

We don't run any BF4 servers so if you have an issue with a server or server admins in particular then you have the option of not playing there or supporting them. BF4 is controlled by the community since there are no official EA servers anymore. There are some badmins out there but in the end they pay for the servers and manage them so they have to right to kick/ban or protect whomever they want.

The issue with most servers not allowing you to spectate is that it is mainly used to attack servers or to help friends know where enemies are. Most server admins will whitelist you if they know you aren't going to abuse it, just ask them.

You say you aren't calling anyone out but keep calling out a vehicle farmer since I'm guessing you have been killed by them over and over. With only 18 hours on your account, not the years of experience like you said, you'll find out there are vehicle/stat whores who just want to farm kills.

Again, it's shitty, but server admins can ban whomever they want since it's their community. If it's been an issue for you then you probably broke one of their rules. Even I can't even play on several servers still since I am banned for KD, HS, etc limits placed by the server admins. Just find a server you like and join their community. You don't have to pay anything unless you want to support them. It's not really pay-to-play like you are insinuating.

If you do have evidence of someone cheating then just report them. If it's actual evidence of cheating then we will ban them. Just don't get salty if it doesn't result in a ban. The admins of BF4DB have combined decades of anti-cheat experience, not just the 18 hours you have.

Gold Supporter
    Member since May 09, 2018

Cool story bro..

Retired Staff

Also we’ve been banning linked accounts for 4 years now, it’s not a recent thing. 

Our staff reviews thousands of reports and process them without bias. There are no “bans for friends” and you have no proof of such a thing. 

Our staff also DO know what they’re doing. Do you? 

Instead of trying to spread bullshit about something you know nothing about, go do something productive. 

We have no control over servers who restrict their spectator slots and frankly isn’t our problem. We ban hackers. That’s it. So unless you have some evidence to add, I think we’re done here.

Administrator
    Member since March 08, 2020

"
    [Skulls said some stuff]

skulls
    Basically this. Server owners can run their server as they please. They pay for it, so you can play on it for free and that means they can run it how they want. You may not agree with it, many don't, but there's still enough variety that you can just go play somewhere else if you're not happy with how one server is being run.
    User

@Skulls

If you think I have 18hours of experience you are going very wrong Sir.

Last sentence shows how you deal with clients, trying to show that I am inexperienced right ?

Intimidation is your Game and Money is your Fame.

You maybe think I have 18hours experience here.... Think what you like, but your arrogance will be exposed everywhere.

Have a Good Night.