This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • SuprHentaiSenpai
    User
    Member since December 19, 2020

Soldier Name: SuprHentaiSenpai
    Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile
    https://bf4db.com/player/244706756
    Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes
    Appeal: Profile and DB says I'm not banned but every time I join from web, I get kicked. I try joining from game and it says I'm banned. The only reason why I think I'm banned is because of my VPN client. I did not know it was a ban-able offense to use a VPN client to mask your public IP. If it is, I would like reason as to why it is. I turn it on outside of playing BF4 to protect my privacy and some times forget to turn it off. I only notice when services like Netflix start yelling at me for having it on.

• SuprHentaiSenpai
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

There are no vpn bans we use or enforce in our service. There is a tool we offer to server owners which kicks players using a vpn as a means of keeping cheaters off servers. Most cheaters and players banned from various servers use a vpn to try and evade bans on secondary accounts. It’s up to the server owners to use the tool and there is nothing we can do about it here. Contact the server owners

• SuprHentaiSenpai
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

You’re not banned by us. 

You are being kicked for using a VPN, an option that server owners toggle. It’s up to them if they enforce that or not. As Burt said, you’ll need to contact them and ask to be whitelisted.