This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • NoobMcFancyPants
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

I find +35% accuracy on an assault rifle a bit high.

• NoobMcFancyPants
    Administrator

"

I can see the reports. Can you specify which stats you mean? And how can I explain them? Like I said, I have recordings for my current account.

NoobMcFancyPants
    I find >35% accuracy on an assault rifle a bit high.

• NoobMcFancyPants
    User
    Member since January 09, 2019

Please note that I am still inconsistent. Also, I train to aim precisely for the head, which has taken a lot of work (and still needs work). When I started I noticed that whenever I see an enemy I instinctively aim for any part of the enemies body (which was usually center mass or close to it) without thinking. I lost a lot of these encounters, That is the reason I have tried to only shoot when I can hit the head of the enemy. I have made a lot of progress but still often aim instinctively. I find it very hard to be consistent. Sometimes, I start with 15:0 or greater, then I will start getting killed.
  • NoobMcFancyPants
    Administrator

"
    Please note that I am still inconsistent. Also, I train to aim precisely for the head, which has taken a lot of work (and still needs work). When I started I noticed that whenever I see an enemy I instinctively aim for any part of the enemies body (which was usually center mass or close to it) without thinking. I lost a lot of these encounters, That is the reason I have tried to only shoot when I can hit the head of the enemy. I have made a lot of progress but still often aim instinctively. I find it very hard to be consistent. Sometimes, I start with 15:0 or greater, then I will start getting killed.
    NoobMcFancyPants
    http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/1081165616756560768/1003535315400/

Neither of the reports have many headshots.

• NoobMcFancyPants
    User

Like I said, my training still need work. What kind of information can I give you that will satisfy you? I have recordings for my current account

• NoobMcFancyPants
    Administrator

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/1079798588056695296/1003535315400/

You may replicate this game. Record on a minimal resolution of 720p, preferable 60 fps. Upload to youtube and post the link here together with the battlereport. Mind to record the full game from start to finish, use the same weapon and get similar stats. You will get 48h to full fill the request.

The server of this report does not stream to us so you should be able to join it.

• NoobMcFancyPants
    User

Which stats do you want me to reproduce?

• NoobMcFancyPants
    Administrator

"

Which stats do you want me to reproduce?

NoobMcFancyPants

All of them. Replicate them as close to the original as you can within said timeframe.

• NoobMcFancyPants
    User

How can I upload videos here?

• NoobMcFancyPants
    Administrator

"

How can I upload videos here?

NoobMcFancyPants

You can't. As said earlier, upload to Youtube and paste the link here together with the battlereport of said game. Your 48h start now. Good luck.

• NoobMcFancyPants
    Administrator

https://bf4db.com/player/1004241128876

I assume you are not going to record anything?

• NoobMcFancyPants
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

No response from OP.

Appeal Denied.