This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Sovereign_Skies
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

On April 7th, we made the decision to remove MXT from his position of Administrator, effective immediately. 

We were forced to make this decision after concluding an internal investigation. Throughout the course of this investigation, it became apparent that MXT had been holding a staff position at Unknown Cheats under the alias “Rye” since sometime in February, and had been using that alias at UC since December 2017. 

We were able to verify the identity of “Rye” and confirm that it was, in fact, MXT. As soon as confirmation was made, all of his administrative access and permissions were revoked.

While we are able to say he is holding a staff position at UC, we have no indication or knowledge of him hacking, cheating, or glitching in BF4 and therefore have not issued bans for any of his accounts.

It is important for us to note that until we began this investigation, we had no knowledge of his involvement with UC. Also, when confronted, he denied any knowledge of this and offered an explanation (which would have exonerated him provided it checked out, but it was determined the supplied proof was altered and/or fabricated). 

At no point did MXT have any development input on our website, or plugin. Additionally, he didn’t have any access to our databases or servers. His access to our player history tool and other proprietary tools was revoked immediately upon confirmation. 

BF4DB maintains a firm stance against hackers and cheaters, and will continue to enforce our policies. We have no connection or any affiliations with Unknown Cheats or any other cheating site. Those who are found to be hacking, will be removed. 

Thank you for your support of BF4DB. 

• Sovereign_Skies
    User
    Member since May 05, 2017

Thank you for your honesty and posting this statement.

• Sovereign_Skies
    User
    Member since October 22, 2017

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post on here or not, you can delete if not. But will his clean status https://bf4db.com/player/1781126644  be revoked and just set to good since it was a staff thing (former whitelist)? 

• Sovereign_Skies
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

"

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post on here or not, you can delete if not. But will his clean status https://bf4db.com/player/1781126644  be revoked and just set to good since it was a staff thing (former whitelist)? 

dougandbugs
    To be honest, we do not have an option to reset the status to "good". There are plans to give the report system an overhaul and the ability to reset the ban status is something we have been talking about. Cases which are set to clean can still be reported via the forums.