• RusWolf_ru
    User
    Member since August 23, 2017

I connected the plugin according to the instructions. The server did not connect. Server BF4 "Rus-Wolf"

• RusWolf_ru
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

Can you be a little more specific with what you mean by not connecting? You mean it does not seem to kick, or does it give an error while installing the plugin?

• RusWolf_ru
    User

The plugin is installed. The key is entered. The server on the BF4DB website shows offline (red lock)

• RusWolf_ru
    User

"

Can you be a little more specific with what you mean by not connecting? You mean it does not seem to kick, or does it give an error while installing the plugin?

Scavenger

The plugin is installed. The key is entered. The server on the BF4DB website shows offline (red lock)
  • RusWolf_ru
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

"

"

Scavenger

RusWolf_ru
    I think you have a quicker answer if you ask for support via Discord. I personally don't have much experience with the plugin itself.

• RusWolf_ru
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

It’s a bug. It’s online even if it shows offline. 

• RusWolf_ru
    User

Thanks. The problem has been resolved.