• Soldier365nl
    User
    Member since May 26, 2017

Hello,

i go this website open. And give slow open. Long time waiting. Hope you me understanding and new upgrade fixed.
    Thanks

Greeting Soldier2016

• Soldier365nl
    MXT
    User
    Member since May 05, 2017

Server response times seem fine, site loads quite fast for the entire staff team and all other users that I have asked concerning this 'issue'.

Might be related to your own internet connection because there doesn't seem to be any server error on our side.

• Soldier365nl
    Gold Supporter
    Member since May 07, 2017

Now and then when I enter a userid to search the site seems to hang.  It just spins and spins forever, returning nothing.  But if I hit RELOAD it instantly displays a result.  Other than that, it seems verra speedy.

• Soldier365nl
    MXT
    User
    Member since May 05, 2017

"

Now and then when I enter a userid to search the site seems to hang.  It just spins and spins forever, returning nothing.  But if I hit RELOAD it instantly displays a result.  Other than that, it seems verra speedy.

FroToe
    I have noticed that aswell, I'll forward it to Rudd and hope that he can fix it. As for now just hit F5 if you think it has been loading for too long already :)

• Soldier365nl
    User

Hi,

i have Ziggo.nl 300Mbits. And i open alle servers no problem. Only this server is 100% not faster.  (+/- 60% now)
    He keeps on slow looking. First, server was open and went smoothly. Last update and moving away and now i see this slow server.

Perhaps two servers are double at 1 ip address. As a result, slowing down. Please look after you as well.

Greeting Soldier2016

• Soldier365nl
    User

Check you this:
    https://www.evidon.com/solutions/trackermap/?url=www.bf4db.com&ref=ghostery

See where bug problem :-)
    Greeting Soldier2016