This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • ChrisK013
    User
    Member since August 11, 2019

Hi, I was recently denied having my ban lifted due to my account being compromised. 

I understand completely that the security of accounts is my responsibility however, does this now mean that I am permanently banned for this issue? 

I have no ill intent and I am merely a casual gamer that doesn't have the means nor time to start another account for the game. 

See original thread here: https://bf4db.com/forum/thread/compromised-account-used-exploits-4195

Could you please reconsider the ban? Account authentication was added to my account using an authenticator app to prevent this situation in the future.

Screenshot of confirmation email for login verification has been added below: 

<link removed for security reasons. Only image host links permitted.>

Again, this is a case of essentially forgetting about my origin account as I became quite busy and gaming kind of took a back seat. As such I clearly didn't act fast enough with regards to getting my account in check but after quite a struggle in getting my origin account back I'm now in quite an unfortunate position. I do hope that you would reconsider. 

Thank you for your time and consideration. 

- Chris

• ChrisK013
    Gold Supporter
    Member since May 18, 2019

If you have received a ban from BF4DB, you may submit an appeal on this forum. Before submitting an appeal, please review the following information:

• You are permitted to submit ONE (1) appeal per account. Please do not submit duplicate appeals for the same account as that will cause the wait time to increase. If your appeal is denied, you may not submit another appeal. Any additional appeals will result in removal and possible revocation of forum permissions.
  • ChrisK013
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

"

Hi, I was recently denied having my ban lifted due to my account being compromised. 

I understand completely that the security of accounts is my responsibility however, does this now mean that I am permanently banned for this issue? 

I have no ill intent and I am merely a casual gamer that doesn't have the means nor time to start another account for the game. 

See original thread here: https://bf4db.com/forum/thread/compromised-account-used-exploits-4195

Could you please reconsider the ban? Account authentication was added to my account using an authenticator app to prevent this situation in the future.

Screenshot of confirmation email for login verification has been added below: 

<removed>

Again, this is a case of essentially forgetting about my origin account as I became quite busy and gaming kind of took a back seat. As such I clearly didn't act fast enough with regards to getting my account in check but after quite a struggle in getting my origin account back I'm now in quite an unfortunate position. I do hope that you would reconsider. 

Thank you for your time and consideration. 

- Chris

ChrisK013

As can be read in our hacked accounts statement, we do not reconsider bans placed on accounts that have been used for cheating. No matter who was behind the account at the moment the cheat was used.

Online security is a serious business. Now it is a gaming account. If your bank account was compromised you would have been in a much worse position. Let it be a lesson.