This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • DirtySue
    User
    Member since September 15, 2019

I am trying to figure out why this person had 2 accounts banned by PB, and saying it was bs, and now he's on this game killing like no other? The cfa clan tag is worn by him, I've known this player a long time now, and have always believed he is using hacks... Please look into this player... ty... 

• DirtySue
    Administrator
    Member since January 04, 2018

1) Please link the player profile.

2) If the player has been cleared after a PB violation it's because it was raised after 02/2018 (see our post here ).

3) We're gonna need evidence of cheat, otherwise this report is useless.

Thanks.

• DirtySue
    User

battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/ScumlordFrost/stats/1004020529794/pc/  

• DirtySue
    Administrator
    Member since January 04, 2018

Nothing in his history indicate usage of cheat.

• DirtySue
    User

Now, but he freely admitted he had two prior accts banned by PB, claiming they were bs... Just letting you know. Ty... 

• DirtySue
    Gold Supporter
    Member since May 18, 2019

BF4DB page: https://bf4db.com/player/1004020529794 

He looks clean to me as well, cant find any abnormal stats or odd battlereports.. 

To the thing with PunkBuster, i recommend you to read what Doge linked you, or google it.. 

• DirtySue
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

The first pb ban he got was one of the false positives we have seen. The second one was the result of a cheater spoofing his guid which was well documented

• DirtySue
    User

Good to know, ty. I guess he, or she was totally being honest for once.. lol...