This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Daren9091
    User
    Member since May 09, 2019

Hey, i am currently uploading a lil bit of gameplay for my ban appeal, altough its a bit short and on a 32 player server, im wondering if i could get your discord Scavenger, would like to talk to you there aswell, easier and faster communication.. I wont bother you too much, so dw!

• Daren9091
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

I am currently not so active on discord. If the stats of that game are somewhat close to what is requested you may post the result here within the earlier mentioned 72h with the report.

• Daren9091
    User

it is no way near what was requested xD it was a tdm server with like 10 people on each team... because noone plays on official servers unfortunately
  • Daren9091
    Administrator

"
    it is no way near what was requested xD it was a tdm server with like 10 people on each team... because noone plays on official servers unfortunately
    Daren9091
    Your ban will be temp lifted. Make good use of those 72h. Mind to replicate the stats as close as you can. If you are indeed capable we see it.

• Daren9091
    User

ok ty

• Daren9091
    User

a short video is uploading just because something wierd happened...heres the link :   https://youtu.be/brih-vLH1Bg   when the upload is ready (3 hours) watch it, this is not a video for my ban appeal, this is just to show that i will indeed record more..I need more time, im not available tmorrow or the day after.. If  you want you can ban me and later on when i have time i can prove you with a video

• Daren9091
    Administrator

"

a short video is uploading just because something wierd happened...heres the link :   https://youtu.be/brih-vLH1Bg   when the upload is ready (3 hours) watch it, this is not a video for my ban appeal, this is just to show that i will indeed record more..I need more time, im not available tmorrow or the day after.. If  you want you can ban me and later on when i have time i can prove you with a video

Daren9091

Just see what you can get done within the deadline :) If it needs longer because of upload times we can always see what can be done.

• Daren9091
    User

The video is uploaded   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brih-vLH1Bg&feature=youtu.be... Please, i need more time, i have examinations on monday, ICT and computer science, so i am studying currently, i will let you know when i can record next, you can ban me in the meanwhile

• Daren9091
    User

Still waiting..

• Daren9091
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

If you are appealing your ban you should start by posting on the right section of the forums or you'll keep waiting.
  • Daren9091
    User
    Member since November 25, 2018

He has an appeal https://bf4db.com/forum/thread/ban-appel-3549

It was closed before he posted video and I think this was him trying to explain that his video was taking a long time to upload, and wanted his appeal reopened.

• Daren9091
    Administrator

My bad. The current clip is not sufficient unfortunately.

• Daren9091
    User
    Member since November 25, 2018

"

Scavenger
    Right, he was saying that he wanted to record more but wouldn't be able to start until after monday, that he would be fine with being banned in the meantime if he could be set to investigating in a few days when he had time to record.  I think the best course of action here for him is to start a new appeal when he is ready to record, assuming the admins agree.

• Daren9091
    User

"

"

Scavenger
    Right, he was saying that he wanted to record more but wouldn't be able to start until after monday, that he would be fine with being banned in the meantime if he could be set to investigating in a few days when he had time to record.  I think the best course of action here for him is to start a new appeal when he is ready to record, assuming the admins agree.

Supervillain321
    Yes.. i am more than happy to be banned in the meanwhile, and when i am available to start playing and recording i will let you know from this thread

• Daren9091
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Sounds good, please submit a new appeal when you are ready to submit evidence.

Closing this one.