This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • GthPiotr
    User
    Member since June 19, 2019

Good morning. Administration. At the beginning I wanted to apologize for the language, but I use it with translator / google. My adventure with BF4 is quite long. this is my first part in which I played. There was a period where my time for the game was very large and intense, and I had longer breaks. I understand everything. Before the period before I stopped playing, I could say that I was a great player professionally. Pluto we did cool performance as well as individually. Unfortunately, everyone lost their time, and the team broke up. In the meantime, I try to enter and play a game or two, without any better results. Now that I changed my job, and came back to this fantastic game in which I slowly started to get back to my old fitness, I found an unpleasant surprise ... BAN for the alleged AIMBOT. The player who reported this by suggesting these statistics ...

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/1141074661304860672/1437546120/

is a slight surprise for me. Many players really do a good job, I know those who play until today and have similar performance. But we play for pleasure. I have better matches and worse than any other. It depends on which opposing team is strong. Here you can see someone very upset seeing a player like me, because I played only 2 matches there? So far I played on the BURDEL server. It is Polish server. There, I also had similar stats and sometimes better, but people know that it is not AimBot or something connected with fraud.

For courtesy and innocence, please let the Battlefield4 Administration recognize my innocence and promptly remove Bana from me. I care about a nice game in a pleasant atmosphere, and I promise to aim my feet more so that players do not have this problem that from a distance of 3-15M often get headshoot on the remains of life without being completely aware that I stand behind him aiming at his head. :)

Regards and apologies for the inconvenience

GthPiotr

P.S. I hope that this has been translated and understood understandably. Dozobaczeia on the battlefield!

• GthPiotr
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017