This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Rename001
    User
    Member since May 05, 2017

• Rename001
    User
    Member since May 26, 2017

Yes i see wallhack and SUSPECTED CHEATING on 247fairplay.com.

• Rename001
    User
    Member since May 06, 2017

On the video at 1:56 how do you get a frag kill with out throwing a frag ? 

I have seen a player like this before they stop shooting and go for the next target before the first kill registers very sus

• Rename001
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

Have to watch it on a bigger screen then my phone. 

• Rename001
    User

"

I have seen a player like this before they stop shooting and go for the next target before the first kill registers very sus

])RAG()N
    Simple.  Watch the first player he killed.  That player was about to throw a grenade at Hexe.  Because Hexe killed that player before the grenade was fully thrown, it counts as a grenade thrown by Hexe.

There's nothing suspicious in this video.  I strongly recommend you guys watch the other videos he has up.  This isn't new to anyone who have been watching Hexe for years. 

• Rename001
    User
    Member since May 26, 2017

"

"

])RAG()N
    Simple.  Watch the first player he killed.  That player was about to throw a grenade at Hexe.  Because Hexe killed that player before the grenade was fully thrown, it counts as a grenade thrown by Hexe.

There's nothing suspicious in this video.  I strongly recommend you guys watch the other videos he has up.  This isn't new to anyone who have been watching Hexe for years. 

hockeeyyy

Okidiko, i learn this more. Thanks you for info.

• Rename001
    User
    Member since May 07, 2017

That explains the grenade kill. But what about Alex J's original post?

• Rename001
    User

The thing is, his recoil control isn't based on a macro.  There's still movement in the crosshairs.  I'm not seeing a macro here.  

• Rename001
    User
    Member since June 21, 2017

He doesnt use an aim bot. Aim bots are snappy and quick almost instant. Give a bad player an aim bot and you can tell he is a bad player by how he moves and how he reacts to stuff. Hexe is just a good player. You can tell by how he moves though the map.

All those bans are from severs who ban high KPM bc players with high KPM generally pub stomp. Admins dont want players who will go 100-10 bc they tend to kill off the sever. Thus the admins will set a KD limit and a KPM limit. Im sure you have seen a skill limit as well.

• Rename001
    Gold Supporter
    Member since May 07, 2017

"Modern" aimbots are not snappy.  I've seen descriptions of several that claim they are specifically engineered to try to move in a human-like way (things like overshoot and recover instead of snapping straight to--that sorta stuff).

The KPM bans are probably all from the AdKats plugin.  From the AdKats description we get a big blinking red disclaimer about KPM bans:

[quote]

DPS Checker

The damage per shot each player gets with their weapons is calculated from their battlelog stats, bans being issued if a player attains impossible damage. This section is now completely automated and enabled by default without a means to turn it off...

KPM Checker

Be careful with this one, this is where a lot of legit competitive players reside. This check should only be used to request gameplay video of players to prove their play, then whitelist the player if everything checks out.

[/quote]

• Rename001
    User

my opinion is cheater .... 

• Rename001
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

No recoil can be hard to prove. I have watched the footage a few times, also in slowmo. I can see there is recoil compensation that seems not automated. There is no repeating pattern.

I remember this player being reported many many times on the old site too, where I and some old staff came to the same conclusion: the player seems clean / there is not enough evidence to support a ban.

Some people really do play on the edge of what is humanly possible, I too find it sometimes hard to understand how they do it. But that does not mean it really is impossible :)

Either way, it is good to have these discussions as they might give a little insight on how we try to form our judgements.