This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Flying_Autist
    Administrator
    Member since April 10, 2019

• Flying_Autist
    Administrator

And possible link with: https://bf4db.com/player/1621337821

aK0ib0r.png

• Flying_Autist
    Administrator

dd2lQX1.pngtPYVtjM.png

• Flying_Autist
    User
    Member since October 16, 2017

Even tho I don't like him, he's clean and known player in the tryhard locker base.

Another example of weird KPH in a few weeks. I am still trying to figure out what this is.

Let me try to explain it:

hiAkHXm.png

I marked it red.

That's no DMG mod, that is just buggy as fuck EDIT: Read the post from me below why.

• Flying_Autist
    User
    Member since October 16, 2017

The other example I mentioned about it.

Uw9iAjz.png

S8XoPhh.png

The same thing as sofos had counts here also .. Was a different server anyway and it was for the <example> also ONLY FOR ONE battlereport. Makes no sense at all.

Why would a tryhard cheat anyway and the 2nd thing .. if he does, why would he does that ONLY IN ONE round. Normally I would totally agree with DMG mod, but that tbh, seems like a different thing.

There is one reasonable explanation in my mind, but I can be wrong:

When the admin restart the round, without being finsihed of course, the stats are swapped over in the next map, (#nextlevel - #restart) what the admin loaded (or just reloaded) = those stats are possible complete then, even when the player is clean and if you don't believe that, go and test it. Only working on RANKED & OFFICIAL of course.

• Flying_Autist
    Administrator

If you say so then I'm sure a bf4db staff member would say the same. So let's wait.

Also I see that you added me in battlelog, but it says your fl is full.

• Flying_Autist
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Clean.