This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Protodot
    Banned
    Member since April 05, 2019

Hello, I would like to report FaRmEd-By-NVIDIA for DDOSing/crashing Battlefield 4 servers

He's doing it since 2017.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/user/FaRmEd-By-NVIDIA/

linked to: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/user/ReKt-By-TOW/

it's unfair that ppl who doing it since 2017 are still clean? isn't it?

I have photos from private chat on battelog He/My Friend and other from their discord. 

Link moved to admin view for safekeeping

• Protodot
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

Evidence will be reviewed. Thanks for reporting.

• Protodot
    Banned

Thank you very much. Many, many well-known players can confirm that this retard has been DDoSING since 2017. I was shocked when saw that he's"clean" on your site. You are a serious service and I do not understand how far you do not know about him/it. Btw, thanks for your answer and i hope he will be banned as son as possible. Thanks, and on 2 photos i muted discord name, and on 3. is some code of guy, which only they guys know...

• Protodot
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Posts moved to admin view for review. 

• Protodot
    Banned

It's really stupid that guy who's ddosing/crashing since 2017 is still clean on BF4DB. ;)

• Protodot
    Administrator

"

It's really stupid that guy who's ddosing/crashing since 2017 is still clean on BF4DB. ;)

Protodot

It's really stupid that the appropriate measures aren't being taken by the Publisher and developer.

• Protodot
    Banned

:) idk man, just if NVIDIA is still clean then ^^
  • Protodot
    Administrator

"
    :) idk man, just if NVIDIA is still clean then ^^
    Protodot

We need evidence. It is hard to prove said offences. Therefore we only act when it is too obvious. If that is the case we can review with the provided evidence.

• Protodot
    Banned

i understand it all mate, but we all know that he's doing it also some photos are here :) its obv ban :) cybRRR got same, lol

• Protodot
    User
    Member since July 31, 2017

"

i understand it all mate, but we all know that he's doing it also some photos are here :) its obv ban :) cybRRR got same, lol

Protodot
    That was old Vukasin and xVitiam story at Cybrrr doing a ddos but this is Vukasin and xVitiam is lieing.  

They don`t have an any proofs. 2 screenshoots at one friend told that at he think the ddos doing Cybrrr

• Protodot
    Banned

What Vukasin and xViTiam?  You're retarded, lol.. first of all Vukasin didn't report cybRRR. Second, stfu about Vukasin, he's not doing anything  and he is not in contact with anyone of them as far as i know. And nobody asked u for ur first and second acc, idiot.

• Protodot
    Administrator

Do not derail. Only post relevant info.

And do not insult. 

• Protodot
    User

"

What Vukasin and xViTiam?  You're retarded, lol.. first of all Vukasin didn't report cybRRR. Second, stfu about Vukasin, he's not doing anything  and he is not in contact with anyone of them as far as i know. And nobody asked u for ur first and second acc, idiot.

Protodot
    U dont know that story ass well and u dont know how many accs they have and how many accs , linked accs of Vukasin and xVitiam  BF4DB bans...

• Protodot
    Administrator

Both please take the argument somewhere else. Otherwise the thread will be closed till we come to a conclusion. 
  • Protodot
    User

"
    Both please take the argument somewhere else. Otherwise the thread will be closed till we come to a conclusion. 
    Scavenger
    Np, Scavenger.