This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • netcodekinifesuck
    User
    Member since June 25, 2017

Hello,

I'm sorry for making this thread but i just want to bring it to the attention to whomever's in charge here.

So, this guys here: Eigengrau-99n

As he himself writes (That's why my first account was flagged as a cheater on some website; 247fairplay.com maybe, I don't remember.) His first account was banned, but like you know you are banned from 247fairplay.com or bf4db does not in any way affect the possibility of playing on the official servers or in the millions of other servers, perhaps the impossibility of playing was due to the block of EA that considered the player a cheater, certainly not from reports made by bad players frustrated as he says , so Who is the cause of his illness weeps himself! now the thing is repeating itself ...... because the wolf loses the hair but not the vice !!

• netcodekinifesuck
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

"

Hello,

I'm sorry for making this thread but i just want to bring it to the attention to whomever's in charge here.

So, this guys here: Eigengrau-99n

As he himself writes (That's why my first account was flagged as a cheater on some website; 247fairplay.com maybe, I don't remember.) His first account was banned, but like you know you are banned from 247fairplay.com or bf4db does not in any way affect the possibility of playing on the official servers or in the millions of other servers, perhaps the impossibility of playing was due to the block of EA that considered the player a cheater, certainly not from reports made by bad players frustrated as he says , so Who is the cause of his illness weeps himself! now the thing is repeating itself ...... because the wolf loses the hair but not the vice !!

netcodekinifesuck

1. we are not 247fp
    2. 247fp does not ban anymore since metabans is gone.
    3. we need evidence. If there is no evidence, we do not ban.
    4. what you might consider evidence, might not be considered enough to our standards. If that is the case, either try to gather evidence that is more solid or accept the fact that the player is not cheating.

• netcodekinifesuck
    User
    Member since June 25, 2017

uhmm 

I replied to this https://bf4db.com/forum/thread/netcodekinifesuck-3081     then for me the thing ends here! if I am not teased in chat by him and by his subordinates I do not tease, it becomes so indifferent, but  when you play against him (if he does not realize that you are of bf4db) you will realize the dishonesty of the subject !!  over and out !!
  • netcodekinifesuck
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

In that case, I kindly ask you to ignore him, or at least keep the discussion with him away from our forum.