This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Eigengrau-99
    User
    Member since February 19, 2019

Hello,

I'm sorry for making this thread but i just want to bring it to the attention to whomever's in charge here.

So, this guys here: netcodekinifesuck

He's been reporting players left and right for years. Sometimes for good reasons and a lot of times, just 'cause he's not a good player.

I just came back to this game, but years ago i had figured out his real Battle ID... But i've forgot it. It's been years. I just remember he was Italian.

Like my friends and i, he likes to hang around Bolt Only Servers... And i guess that when he's frustrated, he comes here to whine and make false accusations. That's why my first account was flagged as a cheater in some website; 247fairplay.com maybe, i don't remember.

My point is: people like him make this game suck, that's why i stopped playing.

You don't even dare to use your real ID. Don't you worry, I will try and find your real ID, you assh*t. I have it somewhere, i just don't remember where i've posted it. Yet.

I can't believe after all these years, you're still in here doing this. Pretty sad, really.

• Eigengrau-99
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Locking thread as you not only posted on the inappropriate forum section, but we do not condone personal attacks.