This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • loufas85
    User
    Member since April 08, 2019

Soldier Name: Loufas85
    Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile: https://bf4db.com/player/244002995
    Have You ClaImed Your Soldier: Yes

Hello, I would like to unban me , i have been baned almost a year now and i dont know the reason, i dont have cheat, if i had cheat i also would have the money to buy new key again to play. i can not afford new game because some admins report me for playing so good. So many years i have baught all Battlefield series and for this ban i cant play my favorit, Please understand and unban me so i can play finnaly with my friends again.This is so unfair.Im waiting a serious treatment .Thank you

• loufas85
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Looks like you’ve been trying to cover your suspicious stats up. Will have another Admin verify. 
  • loufas85
    User

What do you mean by "cover up"? Just playing my favorit weapons.

Come on now, you tell me that bacause i have suspicious stats im also a cheater? Cant i just play that good? Is this so unlike? Look my play time, would i ever risk so many hours for cheat really? 

Look guys take me serious please im not a 5 year old, im a grown up playing a game tha like so much and you guys take that from me.

Please do something about that.

• loufas85
    Retired Staff

9 months ago your AEK HSK was over 50% and somehow you've lowered it to 36%. Same thing with your AK-12.

We'll discuss this internally as it seems like you are trying to cover up cheating.

• loufas85
    User

You have no proof of cheating,

the fact i reduce the HSK doesnt mean anything.

This was just my gameplay  and please stop accusing me for cheating with no hard evidence or i will ask for legal advices.

I demand to unban me and next time be more carefull with your accusations.

I have good faith on you, and dont trust some retarded admins who reported us beacuse we kil them.

Waiting for your answer

• loufas85
    Retired Staff

Ok big guy, let’s put your money where your mouth is. 

We’d like to see a full round of gameplay from loading screen to end game. At least 720p (60fps preferred), with no background music or outside audio (such as YouTube running in the background, etc. Mic noise is ok). You must use the AEK with at least 53% HSKR. You will have 72 hours to complete this and your ban has been suspended in order to allow you to join servers. 

We’ll need the link to the battle report and the YouTube video by the end of the 72 hours (1830 Eastern on Tuesday).

As long as your statistics are similar to what the suspicious statistics are, then we will review the video and assuming there’s nothing suspicious in the video, the ban will be lifted.

• loufas85
    Retired Staff

This guy's previous ban appeal had been denied due to lack of response. Funny how he said something completely different on that appeal than what he is saying here.

zdA5yhh.png

I think we can go ahead and deny his appeal Sov.

• loufas85
    Retired Staff

Oh I know, but he says he can provide any proof we want so I’d like him to give us a video showing his elite skills with the AEK. Time is ticking though. 
  • loufas85
    Retired Staff

Shocking, no video.

Appeal Denied.