This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • ex4mpleeeee
    User
    Member since August 29, 2019

I apologise to Riotranz (Riotranz)for the incorrect server and ban appeal on earlier post, I meant to do that somewhere else and my brain shut off. 

Soldier Name: ex4mpleeeee

Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile: https://bf4db.com/player/1912016254

Have You Claimed Your Soldier: YES sir

Appeal: I was banned on http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/servers/show/pc/2e58ba51-1a28-47ee-9ab6-50e587410a06/Ribbon-Hunter-Server-for-Noobs-No-Play-Assignments-only/ for some toxicity towards players who join and start killing (usually they don't even speak english so you can't explain to them that this is an assignment server, so I counter attack them, ended up getting bad rep for some toxicity (as I stated in the previous ban appeal for another server that's unimportant I have rage issues and take meds and all that not as an excuse but as a fact) and I'd like to be unbanned because I love and respect everyone who plays on that server.  michathebadger was the admin on the server*

What exactly happened is that I made a pretty vulgar votekick/voteban towards a troll, ended up getting voted off while micha was there and I shortly after got banned for no stated reason. Would love to play on the server as I'm not toxic towards the players there, just the trolls, and I am looking to improve, this month has been rough...

• ex4mpleeeee
    Administrator
    Member since October 30, 2017

Well, the problem is, you are banned by THE SERVER ITSELF, not US.

We have nothing to do with a SERVER SIDE BAN. You DON'T need to appeal for your ban here because there's NOTHING we can do.

• ex4mpleeeee
    User
    Member since August 29, 2019

Wait, so what is this site for? lol.

• ex4mpleeeee
    Administrator
    Member since October 30, 2017

It's for anti-cheat purpose. We're not the Illuminati that are controlling every servers' ban list.

• ex4mpleeeee
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 16, 2018

Thread closed